Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I FINALY have some competition on the Boggs registry!!!

Ok he or she might be...right now the set is down . It is currently being worked on by BJ . I attempted to cut it down to 500 or so . I hope the new person adds more.
x

Comments

• Options
    Will you be more motivated to get more Boggs now? or the same?
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    A little more , if he or she is serious , so far one card, but a 10 and its a rookie.
    x
  • Options
    You are no longer "unique"

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

If anything...you might gain a trading partner.

John
  • Options
    I have to argue with the unique thing. Here in the greater Boston area I know quite a few "buy anything Boggs" nuts. A couple of the guys are retired with plenty to spend. It's nice to sell a Boggs refractor for $40 instead of ebay for $0.40 image
  • Options
    Boggsie would be "unique" even if there were a hundred collectors listed on the registry.
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    I have to agree with that one image

What I was eluding to was Boggs was a great player and he does have quite a following around here vs why collect him. Good Luck on getting every Boggs card slabbed.

Edited to add.
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    I know guys I am one of a kind. I am trying , Now I own a a few cards I cant list on the registry. But I am sure we all do (that arent part of a set) I will slowly do it, I am adding a few every month. I am hoping buy reducing and the initial adding of Boggs it would generate intrest in dealers submissions. I think the 80's special will be a boost ...not big but at least a major increase.
    x
  • Options
    Just listed a nice PSA 10 Boggs Rookie on ebay with a $.99 opening bid:

View my inventory of PSA Graded Cards at My Ebay Store
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    interesting that the best way to make such an announcement is by replying to a 4 year old thread...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Where do you even find a 4 year old thread on here? Amazing.
  • Options
    when you gotta sell something, you gotta sell something...
  • Options
    And now I am way behind on the registry. A year off ( health) and BAM. I have cards to add but havent bothered. That was my old screen name boggs301012 PW issue and PSA wont let me have it back.
  • Options
    word to the wise.. be careful what you wish for image