Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Brand New PCGS My Account App!

We are happy to announce that we have just released a brand new PCGS My Account app! Please take a look at the following features below and let us know what you think. You can either reply to this thread or email app@pcgs.com to reach me directly.

Features:

• Subscribe to notifications for order received, grades ready, and order shipped
  • View your orders by year or search for a past submission number
  • Share an order and copy the share link to send
  • Links to Cert Verification and CoinFacts
  • Share or download your Trueview images
  • Keep your profile information up-to-date
  • See account status and Collector's Club status
  • Track your package when it is shipped

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pcgs.myaccount
iOS App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pcgs-my-account/id1349944330?ls=1&mt=8

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
app@pcgs.com

Comments

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2018 6:17PM

I just played around with it for a few minutes. My first impression is that it is smartly organized. I like it.

A link to the forums would be a nice addition. :)

It's a keeper.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭

Looks like It will be a useful app.

If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2018 10:12PM

Seems promising. The dashboard indicates my subscription expires in 12 days in the orange box, but in the blue box, says my expiration date is in 2020.

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks good. Thanks
    Link as ms70 says would be good.

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

I down loaded it and had an order arrive yesterday, I am waiting to receive the submission acknowledgement via the app.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

This looks awesome. Can't wait until I can play coins with the big boys. Time to cut this raw game and go PCGS.

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

This looks awesome. Can't wait until I can play coins with the big boys. Time to cut this raw game and go PCGS.

• Options
    woogloutwooglout Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

Cool app!! I was very quickly able to jump to all my previous orders. Much quicker than the website.

I wonder if forum functionality as a standalone PCGS app would work??

(Also, I just realized I've submitted 133 coins since 2015 :p WOW time flies)

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

The app works,,,,,, I received notification of PCGS receiving my submission today. B)

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shows I've been an active member since 2017 when i've had my membership # since 2006 with one two month lapse.
    Otherwise i like it

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2018 5:14PM

Good and clean app. Now @PCGSDev just needs to improve the PCGS website. It is a pain to use the calendar to view older submissions and whatnot. If you could remake it similar to the app, that would improve it 10x.

The "shared orders" page doesn't work either, it gives a 404 error...

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it and appreciate PCGS continuing to improve members benefits.

I do wish however, that this app could be transferred to an SD card like all the other PCGS apps.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options

@messydesk said:
    Seems promising. The dashboard indicates my subscription expires in 12 days in the orange box, but in the blue box, says my expiration date is in 2020.

This should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting it!

@ms70 said:
    I just played around with it for a few minutes. My first impression is that it is smartly organized. I like it.

A link to the forums would be a nice addition. :)

It's a keeper.

We can definitely add a link to the forums in the menu.

@ShadyDave said:
    Good and clean app. Now @PCGSDev just needs to improve the PCGS website. It is a pain to use the calendar to view older submissions and whatnot. If you could remake it similar to the app, that would improve it 10x.

The "shared orders" page doesn't work either, it gives a 404 error...

The shared orders page on the website should be working just fine. The url is https://www.pcgs.com/shared-orders. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

@sparky64 said:
    I like it and appreciate PCGS continuing to improve members benefits.

I do wish however, that this app could be transferred to an SD card like all the other PCGS apps.

That was overlooked and will be added in an update. Thanks for pointing it out!

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
    app@pcgs.com
  • Options
    basetsbbasetsb Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭

The quarterly special has not updated to mention the throwback green boxes.

@basetsb_coins on Instagram

• Options

@PCGSDev That link is working, however when I try to send people links or click on my old submissions and the "shared" link it gives a 404 error and has been doing that for some time. I click the URL in the screenshot below.

I get the following error and it happens when I provide it to others as well. This has been going on for weeks now. Let me know if you need more info, or would like me to check if/when it gets fixed.

• Options

@ShadyDave said:
    @PCGSDev That link is working, however when I try to send people links or click on my old submissions and the "shared" link it gives a 404 error and has been doing that for some time. I click the URL in the screenshot below.

I get the following error and it happens when I provide it to others as well. This has been going on for weeks now. Let me know if you need more info, or would like me to check if/when it gets fixed.

Thanks for the follow-up and explanation. We were able to figure out what the issue is and will be getting a fix out soon. I'll let you know when it's live so you can verify. Thanks!

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
    app@pcgs.com
  • Options

@PCGSDev Thanks for following up. I checked and the "shared order" link is now working properly again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file