Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Another eBay Bucks Promo

I got another eBay Bucks promotional email for 8% using the App or 6% otherwise. Some people got 10% and 8%. It's good through 6/28 at 11:69 pm. Check your email and/or eBay messages.
James

Summer Scores
In the App? Earn 8% eBay Bucks. Or 6% online.

Comments

• Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got it too. Bummer as I just bought two relatively expensive cards in the past week prior to the offer.

• slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

@Dpeck100 said:
    I got it too. Bummer as I just bought two relatively expensive cards in the past week prior to the offer.

At least you got it. I got skipped over on both of my eBay accounts on this one. I have my fingers crossed for a flash coupon code before the end of the quarter. Preferably of the % off variety if you are reading this eBay Promo Gods.

Steve
  • brad31brad31 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not get this one. Congrats!

• jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

@slum22 said:

@Dpeck100 said:

At least you got it. I got skipped over on both of my eBay accounts on this one. I have my fingers crossed for a flash coupon code before the end of the quarter. Preferably of the % off variety if you are reading this eBay Promo Gods.

Steve,
    I think there will be a % off promo starting Friday or Saturday. It is the end of the quarter for eBay.
    James

• divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't get these much anymore. I have not been buying on eBay nearly as much as I used to.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • I got the 10% off on App and 8 % reg. any item! Way to end the quarter!

• mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Thanks!

PackManInNC