Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold!

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 12, 2018 2:48PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

New price - $725/set delivered. Specify your set preference. Check (if in circle of trust), USPS/bank check, Paypal + 3%.

1st set - Ignore the reflections on the coins - they are "blast white" w/o spotting or stains.

Second set still sealed in the original bubble wrap envelopes that I received them in - can be returned ONLY if still in the sealed bubble wrap envelopes, undamaged. Same terms.

Thanks!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options

PM sent

Successful BST transactions with : Moderncoinmart,ebaytrader,ModCrewman,CharlieC,Lightcycler
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

New price - good deal based on prices realized on ebay!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    VincennesVincennes Posts: 56 ✭✭

I will take both sets.