Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Messages writing backwards on Ebay

This may be only my problem, but I never had it before. When I try to send message to seller on ebay it comes out backwards. Meaning when I say Hello, it writes olleH. Any ides why that happens? Thanks

PackManInNC

Comments

• Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Maybe it is with just this one seller. I have tried others and it is ok. The item number is 263775848328. I someone has a moment can you try and see if it does the same for you. Thanks.

PackManInNC
  • Options
    Tecmo BoilTecmo Boil Posts: 259 ✭✭✭

The Starr? I did a test message and worked correctly. Nothing strange. I used the app.

• Options

That's weird. On app it worked fine. On my laptop its backwards. Thanks!

PackManInNC
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Type the message using the site linked below then reverse the message. :D
    James

http://www.upsidedowntext.com/

• Options

I’m no expert, but you might want to start with an old priest and a young priest.

• Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like somewhere a language setting got set to use a "right to left" language!

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

.luaP deirub I

niveK

Kevin

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who is old enough to know you can't understand unless you're stoned?

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018 10:00AM

Strangely enough this kind of occurred to me today. I was typing a message to the seller with an offer at a lower price. Everything was normal until after I entered the $ sign. After that, the numbers I typed in went from right to left. So after typing 35 it displayed 53. I tried it a few times with different numbers and the numbers kept on being displayed in opposite order. I deleted the $ and then when I entered the numbers they displayed in normal order. I tried replicating it in another message to a different seller but this time it didn't do it. Never had it happen before.

• Options

I know very weird. I did not even use any symbols.

PackManInNC