Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

eBay Bucks Ends 6/20

I just received a new eBay bucks promo email. Mine is for 6% for purchases over $50 and 8% for over $100. Check your email and/or eBay messages
James

Earn 6% on qualifying items $50 or more, 8% on items $100 or more
Expires:

Jun 20, 2018 11:59 PM PDT

Comments

• Options
    ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up, jfkheat. Time to go shopping.

Andy

Andy

• Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭

Ebay Classic appears to be working again on safari. Thank you ebay!

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never get these messages or emails.

I'm gonna guess I don't purchase enough to be offered?

Mike
  • Options
    markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭

Anyone else notice that there is no statement below title that says you will save _____ on this item? That’s usually there on old promotions. Anyone else notice this?

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@markmac said:
    Anyone else notice that there is no statement below title that says you will save _____ on this item? That’s usually there on old promotions. Anyone else notice this?

That is a different type of promotion. With the eBay bucks promotions you pay full price and get additional eBay bucks to use for later purchases. The bucks are usually 1%. These promos aren't available to everyone, just the people that get an email from eBay telling them that they get the extra bucks. The one you are referring to is a % off that is available to all eBay users by entering a promo code at checkout

• Options
    dan89dan89 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still nothing for me whichjis so strange. Would get them all the time. I am smelling a percentage discount for end of this quarter. Would stimulate a lot of sales

• Options
    markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭

I got the 8% promotion. I get them frequently. The savings show what you would save with 8%, 10%, etc. Not showing this for some reason.

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20, 2018 1:15PM

@markmac said:
    I got the 8% promotion. I get them frequently. The savings show what you would save with 8%, 10%, etc. Not showing this for some reason.

It is because you aren't "saving" anything. If you received the email about this promotion and activated it, when you click on an item it should show how many eBay Bucks you get if you make the purchase. If you haven't activated the promotion it won't show the additional bucks you will receive.
    James