Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Looking for PACKS! Bo Jackson, Nolan Ryan and Ken Griffey Jr.

Currently looking for packs showing these guys on top. Mainly looking for them on top of the wax / cello / rack pack but will also look at those you have that have them on the backs.

For Ken Griffey Jr. and Nolan Ryan, I am just starting out, so pretty much on the look out for anything.

For Bo Jackson, here is the list of things I have so far (so looking for anything not on this list):

Football
1988 Topps League Leader Cello
1988 Topps Cello
1989 Topps Rack
1990 Score Blister Pack

Baseball
1987 Donruss Rack
1987 Fleer Cello
1987 Topps Rack
1988 Donruss Rack
1988 Donruss Cello
1988 Fleer Cello
1988 Topps Cello (wouldn't mind a second one of these)
1988 Topps Rack
1989 Donruss Rack
1989 Fleer Rack
1989 Fleer Cello
1989 Topps Rack
1990 Bowman Rack Art Card Insert
1990 Donruss Rack MVP
1990 Donruss Rack Diamond King
1990 Donruss Cello larger wax
1990 Donruss Cello Grand Slammers
1990 Fleer Rack
1990 Fleer Rack Bo Jackson / Kirby Puckett
1990 Fleer Cello
1990 Score Rack Young Superstars
1990 Topps Rack All-Star
1991 Classic Cello
1991 Donruss Highlights Rack
1991 Fleer Rack
1991 Score Wax
1992 Stadium Club Gold Member's Only Cello
1992 Topps Gold Winner Cello

Of course, in a perfect world, I'd be buying lots together to cut down on shipping. But I am very interested even if you only have 1 pack that I don't currently have.

Thanks.

-Andy

Comments

• GrimsterGrimster Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

bump. Im also putting together a list of other packs that I have that I can use as trade bait. Let me know if there is anyone in particular you are collecting....

• ndwsndws Posts: 132 ✭✭

I have an 88 football cello pack with Bo on top. I picked it up a long time ago when I was collecting him. I have no idea on value, but you can shoot me a PM if you want. I don't log in here all that often, but I'll try to remember to watch for it. I'll email some pics of it if interested.

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

PM SENT:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

bumpity bump bump

found some more racks....looking for more! bump

• I was in KC in 1991 when they gave out the KC police set. I got a set before they pulled the set because Bo had been traded. I also have the ticket for the game and a pocket sized schedule. I see where folks try to get the set but have yet to see an estimate of what it is worth. Any ideas?

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Andy ... PM sent.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.