Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is anyone else missing Ebay Bucks info??

The last two days I don't see the info for my Ebay Bucks nor when I look at an auction does it show the "Amount you will receive..." when I look at a listing. Is anyone else missing that or have a been blackballed?

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see mine both in summary and amount I will receive. Also looks like I'm getting eBay bucks to spend in July.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm seeing mine right now as well, but have had them disappear and reappear in the Summary area several times in the past.

Are you logged in? If so, try the 'My eBay' pulldown right next to the 'Sell' link at the very top of the page. They never seem to disappear from there.

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:
    I'm seeing mine right now as well, but have had them disappear and reappear in the Summary area several times in the past.

Are you logged in? If so, try the 'My eBay' pulldown right next to the 'Sell' link at the very top of the page. They never seem to disappear from there.

Yep, I was logged in and it wasn't there. Hoping it resolves itself since there's a little bit in there I'm looking forward to spending next month!

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

there were people on here using Chrome as the browser who were having the same problems, try using Explorer

• Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:

The beauty of eBay is that it looks different every time you open it.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:

Where I normally find them on the left side:

Where I look when eBay is messing around at the very top right:

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Called in and they say it is global issue with ebay.com. Advised me to log in under ebay.ca and I could find it there. I'm sure they will have it fixed.

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rcmb3220 said:

@LarkinCollector said:

The beauty of eBay is that it looks different every time you open it.

They should fire all those 20-something year old geniuses who redesign the website on a weekly basis and give us lower fee rates.