Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1989 Topps Baseball PSA 10 Cello Pack

Good evening,

Looking for a 1989 Topps Baseball PSA 10 cello pack preferably with a HOF’er showing, but would take an ordinary one if you have one for sale. Thanks for the consideration.

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.

Comments

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like that will be a tall order. I checked the PSA pop report: There are a total of 9 1989 Topps cello packs graded 10. For HOFers: 1 with Biggio, 1 with Puckett, 1 with Randy Johnson and 2 with Schmidt. (There is also a pack with Pete Rose on top, whom many would consider the equivalent of a HOFer in terms of collectibility). Odds of an owner of any of those packs seeing this and looking to sell would seem slim.

Daniel
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Thanks Daniel..I posted in some other places as well, with hopes of a bite. Many moons ago I owned the Randy Johnson pack, but let it go for a small profit. I wish I never sold it lol..

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭

How much $$ are these things nowadays?
    Raw pack is half a buck..grading has to be $20 and the psa 10 premium has to be pretty good too.