Home Sports Talk
Options

Steve Kerr

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 9, 2018 1:24PM in Sports Talk

I’ve always liked him as a person, player and coach. I love his unflappabe demeanor and how calmly answers all questions thrown at him. I never knew that his father was assassinated while running American University in Beirut. I didn’t know he spent a lot of time there as a youth.

Anyways I find myself these days siding with him an awful lot especially when it comes to social injustice.

It this piece I concur on all points.

mark

https://sports.yahoo.com/apos-incredible-president-apos-steve-090008048.html

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mark, without reading the piece I think I agree with it. whenever you make some sort of off-hand joke or comment that is even hinting at Politics I agree.

that scares me!! :s

• Options
    edited June 9, 2018 1:24PM

@keets said:
    Mark, without reading the piece I think I agree with it. whenever you make some sort of off-hand joke or comment that is even hinting :# at Politics I agree.

that scares me!! :s

It is weird. :#:#

:D

I don’t think social injustice has anything to do with politics although people always want to bring it there.

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    I’ve always liked him as a person, player and coach. I love his unflappabe demeanor and how calmly answers all questions thrown at him. I never knew that his father was assassinated while running American University in Beirut. I didn’t know he spent a lot of time there as a youth.

Anyways I find myself these days siding with him an awful lot especially when it comes to social injustice.

mark

When someone mentions who the best shooters in nba history are his name barely gets mentioned even though he has the highest career three point percentage in league history.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

When someone mentions who the best shooters in nba history are his name barely gets mentioned even though he has the highest career three point percentage in league history.

He was awesome

m

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2018 8:05PM

Every winner in athletics gets his 15 minutes of idiocy.

Justify is demanding subsidies on oats.