7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ho hum, just another 1863! LOL!!

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
Well, just Love coins, period.

Comments

• GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice what is the grade? I take it’s a NGC

• bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice eye appeal, love the Gothic Florin design.

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • 7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

That went Proof63+. I have seen one other in all the years I have collected, but would still trade it straight across for a currency "business strike" in the same grade!

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way "cool" !!! B)

Timbuk3
  • ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful coin!

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amazing!

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Very attractive coin,

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,

Thanks, I was so lucky to have gotten it before the costs for such went ballistic. I don't know how people afford coins of this caliber anymore.

• ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

Yah. Beautiful. I have an 1887 example, but certainly nothing like that beauty. Thanks for posting.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

A proof 1887? That would be very rare as well...

• ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

Oh no. Not a proof, lol.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷