Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Numerous Items for Sale to Raise Funds for Down Syndrome/IDD Charity - 100% of Proceeds to Charity

canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭

So here's the deal... I will be taking part in a 100km endurance cycling event through Miami in November in which I’ve committed to raise a minimum of $10,000 for Best Buddies, a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults affected by intellectual and development disabilities (IDD), including those affected with Down Syndrome, Autism, Fragile X, Williams Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, traumatic brain injury and other related disabilities.

In order to help reach my contribution commitment, I am putting some items up for sale, with 100% of the proceeds to go directly to my fundraising efforts. What's more, if you purchase an item from me, you can pay for it directly by making a contribution at the following link or paying me directly via paypal gift so I can make the donation:

www.bestbuddieschallenge.org/miami/support/#4127

In order to raise the funds, I am putting the following items up for sale. AGAIN 100% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE GO TO THE BEST BUDDIES CHARITY.

---B18 Joe Jackson Blanket (Yellow Pennant) - SOLD
---E90-1 Cy Young PSA 2 - $1000 OBO
---1905 Honus Wagner Advance Brands (SGC Encapsulated) - $1250 OBO
---1910 E-Unc Johnny Evers SGC A (1 of 2 known) - $275 OBO
---John F. Kennedy Cut Signature - $700 OBO
---Mickey Mantle Signed & Framed Display - $250 OBO
---Chick Gandil Autographed 3x5 - $475 OBO
---1955 Bowman Baseball Unopened Pack (GAI 4) - $800 OBO
---Tony Lazzeri Signed Album Page - $500 OBO
---1949 Bowman Autographed Stan Musial SGC A - $275
---John F. Kennedy Autographed "To Turn The Tide" - $2000

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 14, 2018 6:45PM

See above...

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2018 6:45PM

See above...

• Options

Bump for new/sold items.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Jon ... best of luck. I turned this one around for you.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

Thanks Doug!