Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Why does Heritage have 15 eBay user names?

I dont mean this to create a firestorm.

But come on it seems like once they develop a bad eBay reputation with one name heck let's create 2 or 3 new ones, no one will know...

I got an email from someone there to attend their auctions, when I saw the new name I said to myself, why change your name?

The girl mentioned to me, that they've never changed their eBay user name, they have a combined 374 Negatives and gosh maybe 1000 neutrals with all user names.

If you take the time and read their negatives or neutrals, you will find that they have a reputation of selling the coin to whomever has the most money even if it's after the end of auction, which is a crop of crap if you ask me.

In other words even if you win, and pay for the coin it doesnt mean you'll get it. Always one excuse right after another.

I've had this happen to me a couple of times on Proof 70's for some reason they got lost. even after I paid for them. (yea right)

Once yea I can take it one time, but 3 times in 2 auctions. b/s!

I too would change my name that many times if I developed that type of reputation.

The only small problems I've had were people that did not pay me or refuse to pay the proper amount after the fact.

In other words retaliatory feedback.

Maybe I should start 20 more eBay user names, just in case....

I thought I throw my 2 cents in (american) image

Comments

• Options
    HI
    I WON ONE OR TWO AUCTION, MYSELF THERE,AND THEN THAY SAID THAT I DID NOT WIN IT.I EMAIL THEM ABOUT IT, BUT NEVER GOT ANYWHERE WITH IT.
    LITTLEJOHN
  • Options
    Not even 10 mins after the post and see I'm not the only one.

It's called deep pockets my friend, either you have it or you dont.

I hope to develop my business and reputation to get to their size.

It may take me 20 years, it might never happen but I'll keep trying. (Heck I might even go broke and go away) yeah right.... image

It sucks for us all when the big boys can get away with that type of b/s...

Why keep quiet when there's a voice, everyone that speaks the truth about something should be heard, not put under the rug as they were garbage, makes you wonder who the real garbage is...

Ever since I started this 2.5 years ago, I've had everyone try to take me out.

Everyone tried hard to over charge me for coins so I can go "broke" trying to build my sets.

Not only I built my sets, I still made a profit along the way.

They took their turns taking their best shot at me, guess what I'm still standing.

Like I told PCGS, not naming anyone. If I'm not treated as an equal to others, heck I submit enough coins, I'll just take my coins and my business across the street.

I'm still loyal to PCGS dont get me wrong.

But come on what's fair is fair, ask Laura it's all politics...
  • Options
    There like the porta JOHNs they will flip flop on the subject all the time or full of shix

wait im talking about Kerry and Edwards dont know on Heritage
    9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net
  • Options
    With all the lawsuits flying around, it's best to not say anything at all.
    Unless you have your own lawyer on permanent retainer.
  • Options
    well, i don't have any lawyer on permanent retainer.or even a lawyer.
    but i know what happen.!
    that all i got to say.not got much money ether.

mr.
    MrPlatinum

you must be doing something right .its looks like the whole forum
    dislikes you(not me as i do not know you ).i know when i first started racing pigeons.i was like by everone, but 4 years later,when i was winning all the races,no one like me anymore,when your on top.your not like at all.
    littlejohn
  • Options
    Someone please sue me, I make it a hobby out of people that f' with me.

Besides what can they get from me? I only have a few coins in super secret bat caves.

pwhahahaha.image
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Hey, Mr. Platinum - how ya doin'? Maybe consider adjusting your settings so you can have private conversations with people of your choosingimage
  • Options
    Hey littlejohn it's not they dont like me they dont like the coins I sell, and think PCGS does me favors.

No one in my entire life has ever done me a single favor, I've had to work very hard for every last thing I have, nothing has ever been given to me.

People that hated my WTC coins and now hate my Jessica Lynch coins.

Well guess what I've turned more then 3 million dollars (real money) from my WTC coins in about 19 months.

And..... so far I have presold over 3500 Jessica Lynch coins. I've also delivered about 1000 in the last 2 weeks.

That's not mentioning all the Bullion I handle, and that number does not include all the other coins I submit, and does not include the platinum I've bought and sold over the last 2 years.

If you add all that up that number is quite staggering for a one man operation.

To think my Jessica Lynch series will be a total of 8 slabs, more than any other dealer out there.

So yeah hate me all you want there are millions of collectors out there even if I get 1% of that market I'm doing better than you guys can ever imagine.

By the way you may not buy my coins directly, but you sure buy the heck out of the other guys I supply.

My coins just other people moving them for me. image
  • Options
    hi Mr. Platinum
    i do not hate you,i don't even know you.
    i buy the coins i like,it dose not mather to me who has them.if i saw a coin that you had for sell ,and i like it. i would buy it from you.
    i was in to coins as a kid,and now i am back.but i do not know anyone at the forums, but carl-http://www.carlwohlforth.com/Nickels.htm
  • Options
    Hey liljohn if you're into Nickels check out my ebay store I have 1 set of Jessica Lynch 2004 in MS-66

Just to give you an idea I just sold (less than 30 minutes ago) 2 sets out of my eBay store for $150 each.

So see people there is a demand for these,and it's my job to supply that demand.
  • Options
    you got any $10 coronet gold eagles,not doing nickels anymore ,i still have a few.but now i am doing a $10 gold set.(just started it) (1 coin)
    littlejohn
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost 6 very good friends in the WTC....you want to tell me about your WTC coins......sorry not interested
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Let's get back on topic......."Why does Heritage have 15 eBay user names?"

This is very interesting as this is, I believe, a violation of eBay rules.

Also, if you win an item (coin), pay for it, have them send it with ins.& SIGNATURE CONF or registered so it can be tracked, and you still don't gedt the item (coin), is this not fraud?

I'm not talking Heritage, but anyone selling an item & not following through with the deal?
  • Options
    7summits7summits Posts: 316 ✭✭
    While it is true I've purchased many coins from Heritage, in their various auctions and on eBay, I will admit that I believe they are pretty "slick".

I've never had it happen to me but if they pulled such a stunt with me (failure to complete a legitimately concluded transaction) I'd go as far as I could "using the system" to get satisfaction.

eBay should stand up to them. Have you contacted them directly?
  • Options
    Let's get back on topic......."Why does Heritage have 15 eBay user names?"

Well, I suspect it is one for each person there. Sort of like departments or divisions and such.
    Thus they'd have a legitimate reason for 15 or so Ebay accounts.

Unfortunately, I don't like their negative feedbacks. While I can live with a seller having some bad feedback in the past, as some users have negative feedback no matter what they do, plus retaliatory feedbacks too; if they haven't had bad feedback recently I might take a chance.
    But the kinds of neg feedbacks they are getting is not good.
    But then I suppose money talks, so what if you lose customers, lots more customers where they came from.

• Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    Can someone list all the names?

Maybe it is like in NYC
    Ray's Pizza
    Ray's Famous Pizza
    Ray's Original Pizza
    Ray's Famous Original Pizza
    Ray's Original Famous Pizza
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Why does MrPlatinum have multiple eBay user names?
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does MrPlatinum have multiple eBay user names? image hmmmmm

btw, I've been buying for few years now from them I don't recall ever having that sort of problem JFYI!!

Marc
  • Options
    Show me where I have more than one name?

Come on this is going to be interesting, I'm a feedback ho, why would I want to split up my feedbacks.

Although the thought has cross my mind more than once.

When I do and if I do it you guys will never know.

OK guys go dig some dirt I'll be here to see the kind of nonsence you guys come up with.

Please make it realllllll realllllly good.....

<<<<<gets popcorn out>>>>>>> image
  • Options
    Ok Sean since you want to be cute, I can also be cute.....

Sean's and Russ's shill bidding auction...

OK Sean, now you tell me, if you KNOW Russ here personally and back him up 100% why bid on his auctions why not pick up the phone and say Mr.Stringham

Sell me one of those instead of bidding up his auctions.

I've seen this from you more than one time Sean, now have fun explaining that one.

<<<<gets more popcorn out>>>>>
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok Sean since you want to be cute, I can also be cute.....

Sean's and Russ's shill bidding auction... >>

Gawd, you're an idiot.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I'm also fred112, and 1411* other people, hurry run tell someone please..... image
  • Options
    Yes Russ I'm an idiot....

We're both going to get banned if we keep this up, unless you can prove me otherwise, and can post constructive posts, I'm going to be a pimple on your ass for a long time to come, heck I might even move to WA right next door to you so I can make your life hell.

By the way Russ how's the weather in Kent I've heard it's a little on the warm side.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm going to be a pimple on your ass for a long time to come, heck I might even move to WA right next door to you so I can make your life hell.

By the way Russ how's the weather in Kent I've heard it's a little on the warm side. >>

If you're feeling froggy, leap.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Russ, I'm not going to stoop down to your level, I can do it legally, do you have the funds to defend yourself legally?

All I would have to do, is go to your neck of the woods about a 45 min flight or a 16 hour drive, go file in court which will mean you'll have to hire a lawyer and we can go from there.

If I want to leap remember I'm a hollywood pimp thug according to you, It wont take me much of a leap to open a can of whoop ass on you.

After all I am a frog, and frogs eat flies that eat sh........ right?

This is not a threat by any means god forbid if you or anyone thinks it is.

Just telling you I have you in check buddy, do not make me move my pieces in place and put you in check mate...

I told you once or actually a few times before, if you keep on messing with me I will find every last detail about your personal life, which will make your head spin.

I already know all your addresses and telephone numbers. Keep it up.

Do you want my number so we can talk I'll be more than happy to give it to you or anyone else that wants it....

Like BJ and others at PCGS said if this is a personal issue let's talk on the phone, or meet at a local bar, but keep it out of this forum.

I agree....
  • Options

<< <i>I already know all your addresses and telephone numbers. >>

So does anybody who can load google.com. image

<< <i>go file in court which will mean you'll have to hire a lawyer and we can go from there. >>

Go for it. I'm sure the judge would have a good laugh. I know I am. image

Oh yeah, and make sure you include in the filing that you publically accused me of using shills in my auctions.

Idiot.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I'm not accusing you of anything Russ,

I'm just pointing out an auction, I'll let the public decide whether or not it's a shill.

Almost the same way you tried to interrupt my business last year, and you failed to do so.

This year different story bud.

<<< oh and trust me I did not google you >>>>>

Soon your pictures will be splashed everywhere like you splashed mine on here.

Heck I may even have you sign a few that way I can post them on my eBay auctions as dart board targets like I did with my GW Bush picture.

Don't worry I'll cut you in on the profits.
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insert > POPCORN < emoticon
  • Options

<< <i>Almost the same way you tried to interrupt my business last year, and you failed to do so. >>

That's a crock and you know it. Everybody here also knows it.

<< <i><<< oh and trust me I did not google you >>>>>

Soon your pictures will be splashed everywhere like you splashed mine on here. >>

All you have to do is go to my web site to find pictures of me.

You're not impressing anyone. Any child can find all kinds of information about me. I've been on the web for 10 years.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Like I said Russ,

I am not going to stoop to your level.

Let it be I'll let it be and we can all be happy.

You talk about me getting all worked up, now look at you, getting all worked up over nothing.

Really it is nothing.

Allow me to sell my PCGS products without making the harsh and stupid remarks, and in return, I wont comment on anything you say no matter how pampas it is.

Remember I make a living doing this, you dont.
  • Options

<< <i>OK Sean, now you tell me, if you KNOW Russ here personally and back him up 100% >>

-Actually, I don't know Russ outside of this forum and the couple of successful ebay transactions that we've had. BTW, Russ I retrieved the coins from the PO box and they look great. Thanks for the fast and secure shipping, and another flawless transaction.

• Options
    Hey Sean you must be in love with me if you continue to post my pictures.

Let's see when I come to Oceanside next week I'll make sure I look you up, I might even have my Marine buddies have a little fun with you.

Now Sean, tell me, where's my second eBay user name buddy.
  • Options
    Monday July 12, 2004 11:06 PM

<< <i>Hey Sean you must be in love with me if you continue to post my pictures. >>

<< <i>Let's see when I come to Oceanside next week I'll make sure I look you up, I might even have my Marine buddies have a little fun with you. >>

MrPlatinum

Saved for posterity.
  • Options
    So Sean it's 4:12 our time, while you're busy sleeping I'm busy working and getting ready to take my kid to the ALL-Star Game.

Now tell me one last time before I go for the next 2 days, what other eBay user name do I have?

This is the 3rd time you accused me of having a second user name on eBay, come on buddyboy, point it out.

That's exactly what I thought, you cant shoot anything back.

Have a nice 2 days without me, I bet I'll be missed... after all you post my pix with almost every post ... image
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Sean you must be in love with me if you continue to post my pictures.

Let's see when I come to Oceanside next week I'll make sure I look you up, I might even have my Marine buddies have a little fun with you.

Now Sean, tell me, where's my second eBay user name buddy. >>

That is a direct threat against another forum member...... You must be a complete idiot to say the least!

I thought CU had banned you a few days ago because of your rediculous idiotic pompous post....... Well if they haven't perhaps they will now......

Bye bye.image
  • Options
    I am really getting tired of replies getting off topic.
    It was interesting at first, but now there's just too much mud slinging.
    I would hate to think what would happen if any of these quasi-'threats' were ever carried out!

Back to the topic.....
    Has ANYBODY come up with why Heritage has 15 eBay user names other than one for each employee?

Do they all have enough negative feedback to warrant a new user name?

I think I might go back to looking at the BST board only!image
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    So what are Heritage's 15 names? I'd like to check it out to see if anything seems fishy about them.
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    told you once or actually a few times before, if you keep on messing with me I will find every last detail about your personal life, which will make your head spin.

Isn't this called stalking? I don't see the shill bidding. It went pretty cheap. Didn't do a very good job with the shill bids. If I had known it was going to go that low I would have bid. Would have been a nice upgrade to my type set.

Back on the topic, I didn't know they had more than one account. I have only ever won one of their auctions on ebay with no problems. It was a 67 PCGS 65 Washington. Less than 10 bucks as I recall. I had no problems with the deal. One thing I can say about their auctions on their website is that 99 percent of the coins I've won there, my high bid always ends up being the winning bid. I've heard other people say the same thing. Sometimes I think it's more than just coincidence. And whats with the 15 percent buyers fee? Aren't they already making a percentage of the sale anyway?
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    An account for each employee is an excellent idea. They, also, may have so many accounts for the same reason the company I work for has over 15 domain (web) names. You want to make sure that if someone types in your name without an 's' at the end, for example, they still get to your web site. Or if they type in the address with the two words of your name transposed, they still get to the same place.

Just another idea.
    There are 3 bad things in the world today - Death, Taxes, and the cover 2. Norm Parker, Iowa football defensive coordinator 1999-2011.
  • Options
    Led,
    Then you think their accounts go something like "Heritage", "Haretige","Herotage"....etc.
    Isn't that STILL against eBay rules?
  • Options
    There are many many names I will not disclose what they are but there's quite a few.

My only question was/is why not stick to one name.

Also, Sean I'm still waiting for you to tell everyone what my second eBay user name is.

You know why he cant respond to it?

I dont have one! That's why! image

And when I do make a second one like you're going to know anyway......
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>There are many many names I will not disclose what they are but there's quite a few. My only question was/is why not stick to one name. Also, Sean I'm still waiting for you to tell everyone what my second eBay user name is. You know why he cant respond to it? I dont have one! That's why! imageAnd when I do make a second one like you're going to know anyway...... >>

MrPlatinum, is this it?
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrsilver image

Or, this?
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrtin image

Or, this?
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrgold image

Or... THIS?!
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrwanker image

imageimageimage

peacockcoins

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>There are many many names I will not disclose what they are but there's quite a few. My only question was/is why not stick to one name. Also, Sean I'm still waiting for you to tell everyone what my second eBay user name is. You know why he cant respond to it? I dont have one! That's why! imageAnd when I do make a second one like you're going to know anyway...... >>

MrPlatinum, is this it?
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrsilver image

Or, this?
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrtin image

Or, this?
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrgold image

Or... THIS?!
    http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=mrwanker image

imageimageimage >>

• Options
    That's some funny shiiii..... MrWanker! hahaha.
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Mr P...what's up? You need to set yourself up to receive private messagesimage
  • Options
    They have my email, they can email me if they want.

I'm only on here 5 to 10 mins a day...image
  • Options
    mr. P What's your ebay id,
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    triplexotica