Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

"SOLD OUT"

U S Mint posted Sold out on it's site for the 25th Ann 5 coin sets sortly after 9am eastern time.

Regards, Larryimage

Comments

• Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really was an incredibly fast sellout!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't good news for the 25th anniversary set but it's great news for the entire eagle series.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Bunch of wild and crazy coin collectors jumping all over that oneimage
  • Options
    They sold out already? image

I was hoping to order a set tonight! image
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Bunch of wild and crazy coin collectors jumping all over that oneimage >>

Greedy-yes. Crazy-no, unless making easy money is crazy. Personally, I think smart.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Bunch of wild and crazy coin collectors jumping all over that oneimage >>

Greedy-yes. Crazy-no, unless making easy money is crazy. Personally, I think smart. >>

I think this is about the first offer of this type I've ever heard of where the "It's just bullion" crowd didn't chime in. image
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    I was on the phone with the Mint last night about 7:30p eastern time and was told that the anniv sets were already long gone...
    EAC member since 2011, one third of the way through my 1793 large cent type set
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was quick. greed does work. dont let the protesters on wall st find out about it now image
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>that was quick. greed does work. dont let the protesters on wall st find out about it now image >>

OCCUPY THE USMINT!!!!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad they aren't colorized.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file