Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My apologies for not having 77 Enlarge Crop images on the coin.

Please allow enlarge crop images speak for itself.

I’m not skilled with computers.

onekram

77 Detail Enlarge Crop Images

Comments

• Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Man can you give this a rest!!! You have 7 posts and they all have been on this subject...
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    What is he talking about?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What is he talking about?

Cameron Kiefer >>

Who the heck knows! However, he has been talking about it over and over and over and over and...
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭
    Wow, would all those who are mental please stand up? (Hey, OP, this is where you stand up.)

Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options
    Thank you for responding.

Could the “condition of the coin” it self change? The condition of the coin has been over looked on this forum.

Also the detail condition “Headband Liberty” are different?

I was able to crop the image of the headband “Liberty” on the coin. Reflecting a difference in the condition of the 2 coins. For Example: “About Fine” with Liberty on the headband is unseen. Compare to “Very Fine” with Liberty on the other headband is in great detail!

I have a new scan of the darker coin that I received posted on the forum. Rather using that image of the 2 coins sent to me by E-mail, which was posted on this forum, this is my error! The Lighter coin crop image was performed at Photobuck on line.

I appreciate your time in taking a look-see.

Unable to understand why this forum is saying, “The 2 coins are the same identical coin”.

In fact the 2 coins are not identical based upon the “wear & tear on the surface of each coin”. This characteristic of the coin is what makes them different.

If you have any questions I will be happy to address them.

Thank you.
    onekram

Condition of the 2 Coin has been over looked on this ForumText
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Unable to understand why this forum is saying, “The 2 coins are the same identical coin”. >>

Because they are unmistakably the same. Unable to understand why you don't understand. Continuing to ask the same question will not change the answer.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file