Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The Classics #38: 1936 Lynchburg Sesquicentennial

Comments

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm new here.
    Never knew about your commemorative histories.
    Outstanding job !image
    Appreciate the hard work.
    Thanks.
    Mark

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee, thanks once again. I truly appreciate the research and presentation of your articles. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done as usual, tHX , keep it up image
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    UdoUdo Posts: 984 ✭✭
    Thanks Lee image
    imageimage
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    One of the best yet. This kind of contribution is what makes coming to this forum a priority and fun.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks Lee. Here is my beaut:

• Options
    NicNic Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee,
    I want a hard cover copy of the book! Thanks again. K
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Awesomeimage
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Lee. I really like the old pictures. This is one of my least favorite designs.

I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    I remember that coin! It looked very large in my little hands I dug it out of our hardpacked gravel driveway in 1966. My Father who was a coin collector saved it for me and on my 12th birthday gave it back to me. I then decided to put it in a wall for safekeeping, it then dropped 3 stories to the bottom. The damn thing is probly still there...........Thanks for the reminder. And as always another great comm. bit-o-history. I go back to these post time and again and am amazed at how well they are put forth. Thank You.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file