Options

Take the dog for a walk, find a penny worth $200,000+

Wish I could have luck like this....

story

Comments

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭
    No picture? image
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    What? Just layin' on the ground??

Somebodys gonna be real pi$$ed when they discover they lost there pocket piece !! image
  • Options
    Excellent condition, no other to compare with? Could it be a fake??

ah The mystery will depen.

Myself, I'm headed for the Keys with a metal detector, should be some good hunting when this thing blows over. (just my dreams, I really gotta go home to the wife , kids and honeydo list.)
  • Options
    The Romans when they ruled England had no banks so the buryed their coins in their court yards
    as seen on the history channel maybe that explains the coin
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Europeans who build their collections by walking around with a metal detector after a good rain, most often around castles, etc. The erosion eventually shows some coins. This guy got extra lucky, it sounds like.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Excellent condition, no other to compare with? Could it be a fake?? >>

Spinks is THE book on British coins--it's their Red Book. If Spinks is auctioning it, I doubt it's fake...
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Always happens to someone else. image
  • Options

<< <i>expects to sell it for thousands of pounds >>

Thousands of pounds of what?
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    There are too many YOU SUCK threads tonight.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Well that qualifies for a big YOU SUCK!!!!
  • Options
    This is very upsetting news.

Hoot
    From this hour I ordain myself loos'd of limits and imaginary lines. - Whitman
  • Options
    Maybe the guy should sift (I said sift, not sniff) his doggies poop just in case.image

Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file