Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

If you have any interest join the Civil War Token Society(please read)

Okay, I know what your thinking, why waste the money. I know your also thinking that im trying to get them more money or something, in a way I sort of am. It is a non-profit organization, and from what i've heard its not doing all to well, in terms of having enough money and members. It is a very interesting club to be in. For only $10 you get a quarterly newsletter, nothing fancy, but great reading and photos of great looking coins. If your 19 or younger I believe its only $5, that seems like quite a steal to me, in terms of value. If your ever interested in any CWT books, join, they give unbelievable discounts on the books that are associated with the topic. Any help is greatly appreciated, a few new members would help greatly. I am not sure how many members there are as of now, if anyone knows please let me know. Thanks if you atleast read it.
Scott Hopkins
-YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!

Comments

• Options
    Bump.
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I joined last year - agree, great discounts on the CWT books. Hard to believe there isn't more interest on this forum........

Here's one of my favorites - a Amazon patriotic struck over a 1863 IHC.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Very attractive looking piece.
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    GeminiGemini Posts: 3,085
    Say when are we going to get our own forum here?

Don-CWTS member #1099
    A thing of beauty is a joy for ever
  • Options
    Worth Joining image
    Collecting eye-appealing Proof and MS Indian Head Cents, 1858 Flying Eagle and IHC patterns and beautiful toned coins.

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
    Newmismatist
  • Options
    Thanks guys, this club needs more support, its so much better than one would think, and you just can't beat the price. Yeah that would be great Gemini, maybe a token forum, cwt are alittle too specific, if there was a token forum, we could really get some stuff going.image
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    Hey, where's goose3? He's got some fantastic material.

How about you post the information on the club? I'd be interested.

Hoot
    From this hour I ordain myself loos'd of limits and imaginary lines. - Whitman
  • Options

<< <i>Hey, where's goose3? He's got some fantastic material.

How about you post the information on the club? I'd be interested.

Hoot >>

I talk to goose3 all the time, he's going to sell me some stuff later, a very smart man in the field. The Site Really too much information to type, but its quite basic, the site is alittle dated but has quite abit of information on, if you have any specific questions, post them on here or PM me. I said once and i'll say it again, you get alot for the little money you pay, you'll be helping out, and getting a nice amount of knowledge(they go really in depth). That would be great if you were interested in collecting cwts, they aren't too expensive at all. The highest recorded price paid, I believe is $3000, no that bad, and that was for a super rarity, most can be found in VF-XF for about $10 or AU-MS for about $50. There are thousands of different designs.image
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    This site has many pictures of beautiful coins for sale at great prices.Link
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    Bump for anyone interested.
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Scott I really don't know That much about them. I'm sort of into the Monitors and have just been offered the extremely rare MERRIMAC token by smoeone!!!!!

It looks like I will be listing a few coins on ebay soon to pay for that sucker.
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been meaning to join for some time. I guess now is as good as ever.

Count me in!

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options

<< <i>I've been meaning to join for some time. I guess now is as good as ever.

Count me in! >>

Great, any questions just asked. So what, I got a few people to join now, thats pretty good.image
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    [qI'm sort of into the Monitors and have just been offered the extremely rare MERRIMAC token >>

Wow you had better grab that one goose I've always wanted one of those....
    A thing of beauty is a joy for ever

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file