Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

im 6'2'', 285lbs and i cant dunk, am i just a fat ass??

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES YOU FAT ARSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    my dad is 6-2, 225...and he is a lil fat...you...i wont even go there
  • Options
    hey, im proportionate

• Options
    You are over 200 pounds more than me. LOL.
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    It depends on your frame. My Dad at age 55, could bench 450, and squat around 800. He was 6'2 and about 300-320. He was a printing press erector, so he had to be able to lift heavy weights. Well, he had alot of health problems this past winter, and has lost almost 100 lbs. He's still a big guy, but he's now like my personal trainer, b/c I've got to do alot more now since he can't do hard work. BTW, I'm 5'10-5'11 and 200. I can't lift weights like my dad, but hopefully I can someday, even though he's size and muscle mass had alot to do with his multiple health problems.
  • Options
    well guys im not far behind
    6'1'' bout 255 can grab rim pretty easily and bench 315, squat 515, and clean 245 but im happyimage
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

• Options
    Watch it ski image I'm 6'2" and a burly, p!ssed off yo-dad-and-half-again image

DISCLAIMER: actually most people think I'm incredibly kind and that I wouldn't harm a thing image But then again most people are smart enough not to get in my way image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image