Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Mark's Overflowing Closet (Buy/Sale/Trade Thread) - C'mon Inside

Welcome to my Buy/Sale/Trade Thread,

I have high graded cards in all major sports, autographs (many PSA/DNA or JSA) and tons of other collectibles from being a "seller" the last 10 years or so. I will keep this thread updated every so many days with sales and new additions, so be sure to check back often. Feel free to ask any questions or if you like more scans of anything, just ask.

Related items are grouped together and photos of many items are provided through the blue underlined hyperlinks. Clink on these links to view the card. Front and back scans of all cards are provided. This is to help make the thread load faster for you and make it easier to view.

If you move down a couple replies you will find my want list...or more so, sets and related I am currently working on.

Please PM to reserve items or if I can be of help some other way. Shipping on first graded card is $2.00, $0.25 each additional. First non-graded cards $1.50, $0.25 each additional. Ticket stubs $1.00 in PWE. Larger then normal items may have an additional charge....who knows what I will list next.

Thread updates will be provided in the update section below, thanks for looking!

Updated September 17, 2011

Lots of graded baseball and footballs cards added. More GU cards added. Sold items removed. Let's trade!

Clear Skies,
Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments