Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Fresh reports out of Seattle this morning are telling us that Rashard Lewis has now told his agent t

sign-and-trade worked out between the Sonics and either Dallas or Houston.

Comments

• I'd love to see him in Houston playing with the bes PG in the league!
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
  • if he plays in houston, eddie griffin isn't gonna be a happy camper. image
  • Yes!
    I was hoping he would do that... and I hope it does happen
    like trade-
    Lewis and Payton
    for-
    Nowitzki and Nash

lol... or get Finley, Nowitzki, Nash, Lafrentz in return... and throw in more guys if u get some1 like Dirk

and Houston, get Francis or Griffin
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• no way will houston give up francis griffen MAYBE but i see more of mobley and someone maybe going
    looking for texans, iverson, ming, and roy oswalt
  • Hey sonicsfan, I'm sure Dallas is real excited about trading Nowitzki and Nash for Payton and Lewis LMAO....why don't you just suggest a three way trade and they get get Kobe and Shaq too?
  • hey if they do that uw why cant they do this
    sonics get nash and dirk from dallas
    dallas gets payton and lewis
    lakers get to keep fisher and just give up kobe to sonics and shaq to dallas for 2 bench players sounds good to me what you think hey maybe sonics will through in a 2nd round draft pick next year to even it upimageimageimage
    looking for texans, iverson, ming, and roy oswalt
  • LOL the best part is no chance the sonics could even get JUST Nowitzki or Francis for those two, much less w/ Nash or Griffen.
  • LMAO......... Dallas wouldn't trade Nowitzki for the whole sonics team. I would doubt they would even trade Dirk for Shaq. Might sound real good short term but not long term. Dirks got at least 10-12 great years left in front of him. Shaq.....who knows.

Nash and Dirk will be together forever like Stockton and Malone. They are best friends and Cuban won't screw that up. Might damage Dirk.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • i hope they dont do a sign and trade and if they do let lafrentz go
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • I think it will be lafrentz and griffin. maybe wang and najera.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

• Hey, I know they probably wont trade Dirk and Nash, what u think I'm stupid?
    I just said they ought to, to make the Sonics better, know what I mean?
    But yeah yeah, I know they wont

Nowitzki- what the? najera and wang? thats terrible, najera played for OU, man, OU sucks... nothin like our OSU... and wang? we dont want no Chinese on our team that cant even speak English except a few words.

And about Payton, he is one of the best PG's in the 90's and 00's... he averaged 22 ppg, 8 assists, and like almost 5 boards last season... and u still dont think he is good?
    Lewis is a franchise player, he is very young coming out of high school in the 98-99 season... so he is like 23 years old or somethin like that?

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    Lewis isn't a franchise player..
  • Undertaker is exactly right. Lewis is an OK player who may someday get better (although he regressed last year). A franchise player is a guy who has proven year in and year out that he can lead a team, both in numbers and in leadership.

• well, ok...
    but he is still young and he will be one
    he's got good talent
    Just watch in a couple of years when he is not playing with any as good as Payton, or another star... he'll emerge

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• sonicsfan-najera is a very nice player, he can score and play serious d. He is a major spark plug for the mavs. I would hate to lose him. Wang has a huge upside, several teams are interested in him.

As far as the Glove. The glove is getting old. Great player still, but I would like to get a player that will be around for 7-10 more years.

Lewis will be a 4th or 5th option in Dallas. That is not a franchise player. That is a word his agents threw out.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

• A franbchise player isn't aguy who emerges once he has no other stars around him...that's just a guy who can score in bunches for a lousy team. No one was calling Jerry Stackhouse a franchise player two years ago.

As for Payton, he has about 3 good years left in him, can't imagine why Dallas would even want him w/ Nash and Van Exel. Lewis is a guy who some team will take a chance on and hope he keeps developing, but for all we know he's maxed out on his talent. He's not a crappy player, but he's nothing near the top tier of the league.
  • yeah, about Najera
    we cant have an OSU and OU player on the same them, we are rivals
    Mason and Najera, heck no
    there would be tons of trouble with that team, even though they would probably get along, but not with the fans

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• why are you guys arguing so much??? It doesnt even matter who goes where. Everyone knows the lakers are going to get the fourth one this year image
  • ok, here is Lewis's stats-
    your right he is not one of the best, but he is good

99-00 fg %-.486..... 3's-.333....... ft %-.683........ rebounds-4.10............ PPG- 8.2
    00-01 fg %-.480..... 3's-.432....... ft %-.826........ rebounds-6.90............ steals-1.17....... PPG-14.8
    01-02 fg %-.468..... 3's-.389....... ft %-.810........ rebounds-7.00............ steals-1.46....... PPG 16.8

You can see he is getting better every year

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• the stats remind me a little like finley's. when it was just finley on the team. When other players showed up, he started to be put on the back burner. Not a franchise player, but still very good.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

• LAdude465- one sore toe away from 8th seed.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

• lol you wish nowitzki
  • Who the hell cares if the Sonics have an OU and OSU player? Oh yeah, we've all heard about that big OU-OSU rivalry....IN SEATTLE. That would never work. image