Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

-----Run of Canada Lunar $15 coins Gold plated silver----Will be going to Ebay by Sunday

Have 22 Kookaburra, $1 and $5 silver coins. Both are 1 oz silver. I think 17 are different dates. These sell for about $43+ shipping on Ebay--Kooks on Ebay. Will sell here for $920 ($40/coin) with free shipping. Diversify that silver collection.image

Dates on the Kooks...
(4) 1990
(2) 1991
Rest are 1992 to 2011 missing 96 and 98. Also missing 94 and 99 as those have been sold. SOLD

Have 8 Canada Lunar $15 coins---like these

Dates are 1999 thru 2006. 8 coins with all original Royal Canadian Mint packaging. $675 shipped.
Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should put these on the Darkside BST, too.

This is not a suggestion that they're OT here- I say that merely because I was just over there on Darkside BST and didn't see 'em there.

Maximize your potential!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks LordM.

There is a lot of non-USA coin stuff listed on this board so I thought they would be ok here. Listed on the World BST as well.

• Options
    Added Kooksimage

• Options
    Top o the mornin to ya.

• Options
    Looks like gonna end the season with 184 inches of snow. Thats 4 feet less than last year.image