Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1963-D Un-circulated Half Dollars (FULL ROLL)

One roll of un-circulated 1963-D quarters in great condition. They are going for about $260 on ebay so that is what I want for them.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    "One roll of un-circulated 1963-D quarters in great condition. They are going for about $260 on ebay so that is what I want for them. " Are those Franklin quarters or Washington quarters?

• Options
    Hopefully he made a mistake in his ad. Looks to be half's not quarters.
    Goodluck with the sale .
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    I'll buy the pictured roll for $260! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    I did make a mistake but they are already sold, sorry about that.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    That was a good deal... they're worth $257.50 at melt.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Turn your PM Function on, I live in Alaska Too!!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,