Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I NEED!!!!!! 2001 leaf certified fabric of the game!!!!

plmk what you have and bv you need for them
thanks
football only pleaseimage
I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

Comments

• Options
    I have these:

Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Boomer Esiason #FG-74 157/247
    Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Steve McNair #FG-105 270/362
  • Options
    I want them both man what do you need for them?
    bv wise that is
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• Options
    The McNair is worth $15 and the Esiason is worth $20. I'm mostly looking for cards I need of Charles Woodson, Marquise Walker, David Terrell, and Anthony Thomas
  • Options
    any others?

• Options
    to the topimage

• Options
    have a tradlist for the psa 9 jamal??

on the trading block 1 last time then keeping
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson
  • Options
    t
    t
    t

• Options
    I still have the Redman #'d to 66 jersey from 01 LCM. I think it books 30. Let me know what GU u have for bv 30.

Thanks
    Lon