Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Longest Pending Order?

I have an order logged in 11/5 that has not yet been graded. Anyone have one that's older?

Comments

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>I have an order logged in 11/5 that has not yet been graded. Anyone have one that's older? >>

No, but I have one in under the 5 day special, and we are now on day 7! I think I have hit refresh about 800 times today, to see if there is any popage.
  • Options
    I'm just happy that mine which was delivered on Jan. 5th finally got logged in today.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭✭
    Did they have cut backs in staffing or something? I'm serious.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, mine did have two holidays wrapped around it. It was a 45 working day (typical) turnaround time. I haven't bothered to count them up but I'm sure it's over 45 now.
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    Total Items: 50
    Date Received: 11/4/2010
    Date Shipped: N/A
    Order Status: Your order is still being processed.
  • Options

<< <i>Total Items: 50
    Date Received: 11/4/2010
    Order Status: Your order is still being processed. >>

Beat me by a day! Was that a review or raw grading order?
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    Review. 50 PSA 9's.
  • Options

<< <i>Review. 50 PSA 9's. >>

Mine too. 182 vintage. Mostly PSA 8's with a few 9's mixed in. Reviews must take the longest, though the one previous time I submitted for review, they were turned much quicker. Good luck!
  • Options
    I waited 4 months for 75+ reviews I sent in last year. I have found that they usually take the longest of any submissions, I've sent them in on 5 or 10 day specials the last few times.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    I think I have hit refresh about 800 times today, to see if there is any popage

Matt, here's your popage. You can stop refreshing :

imageimage
  • Options
    PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭
    Total Items: 25
    Date Received: 11/19/2010
    Order Status: Your order is still being processed.

Not quite as long, but it's a regular 45 day special raw order. I think I'm around 35 business days, so no complaints yet. It's a goofy non-sport set that I can't find in the POP report, so I don't expect to see grades until sometime in the summer.

On the bright side, I guess they'll all be 1 of 1's.
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    That devine intervention must have worked! Poppage:

1 1 17745043 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1956 YELLOW BASEPATH PM15 PINS STAN MUSIAL PM15 PINS Card US
  • Options
    That's a pretty nice pop Matt!
  • Options
    If you're waiting for reviews, it looks like they are way behind on those. I sent in 9 cards for review via the 5 day special and it took like 10-12 days to get done. As for raw card orders, it all depends upon what you have in your order. If they are all pretty much of the same years(i.e. 71,72,73) then they usually get done really quick. But if you have a mix order with vintage, modern, non-sport, etc. they will take a lot longer.
  • Options
    Had one my subs (138 cards) that was logged in on Tuesday 1/11 pop today. Pretty thrilled with the turnaround time. Not sure if I'm going to peek at the grades or not, I'm worried about ruining my weekend if the G.O.D. did the work.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak