Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Contest!! And the winner is???????

Viking, with a guess of 210.00. Total bv of the trade was $214.00. Thanks to all who guessed and offered. Viking... please pm your addy. Thanks, Dale First, I am looking for the BEST Joey Harrington card anyone has. To the person whose trade I accept, I will trade them 10 autographs and at least one of those being a star to book for over $40.00. Second, I will trade them 2 GU cards of at least one star, and third, I will include inserts of a sport of their choice with at least a bv of $50.00 but could be more depending on the sport that they pick.
Now for the contest, I will give someone at least $25.00 in basketball rookies if you can guess the total bv of my trade when completed.
If there is not a trade completed, I will still add up my trade and give the person closest the bkb rookies.
Good Luck
ANY JOEY HARRINGTON, PAVEL DATSYUK, HENRICK ZETTERBURG, TAYSHAUN PRINCE, any rookies, gu, or auto's of any current Red Wings, Pistons, and Lions players. None of the Tigers so dont ask!

Wantlist/Tradelist refs: BiggJC, SoDoMoJo, Dirtmonkey, AiRjOrDaN22 (2), samsgirl214, LiveAndLearn, Viking (cw)

Comments

• Options
    total BV as in both sides combined? or just what one sides getting?
  • Options
    Just the bv in what I will be sending.
    ANY JOEY HARRINGTON, PAVEL DATSYUK, HENRICK ZETTERBURG, TAYSHAUN PRINCE, any rookies, gu, or auto's of any current Red Wings, Pistons, and Lions players. None of the Tigers so dont ask!

Wantlist/Tradelist refs: BiggJC, SoDoMoJo, Dirtmonkey, AiRjOrDaN22 (2), samsgirl214, LiveAndLearn, Viking (cw)
  • Options
    $230
    Love Chipper jones A real big fan! A huge Atlanta Braves fan! I collect baseball cards only and love to talk about baseball
  • Options
    $220.00
    Looking for 87 Fleer Glossy Bonds and 86 Topps Traded Tiffany Bonds
    Ref's available
  • Options
    AiRjOrDaN22AiRjOrDaN22 Posts: 2,038 ✭✭
    $200 Thanks...
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    $199
  • Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭

thanx
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Options
    23$

My Site

Ebay Feedback +88.

Looking for UD AU Mini Masks, Topps Reserve AU Mini Helmets, and other Memorabilia inserted 1:box.
  • Options
    $260
    PJK Sports Cards
    Email: PJKSportsCards@hotmail.com
    Yahoo ID: Broncoviper
  • Options
    $0. Nobody has any good harrington
    Looking for ANDY MCDONALD CARDS!!

REFS: NatAker, Deshields17, Caricon, NASH,Baird34, 4sportcollector, Viking, coachvinny,naturalbrntrader,playr050, Jrccrum, epage64, euphoria18, Bobstar, Remster, CARDJUNKIE3, Oasurfer
  • Options
    Brave, still put in a dollar amount of my trade offer. I am still going to award the contest winner based on my book value offer

• Options
    Looking for Clinton Portis & Vick Rookies, Autos, and Game Used.]
    And 2002, Topps Pristine golds football #ed out of /79
  • Options
    $25.00
    I'm looking for:
    Tony Gonzalez(Chiefs)-ANY
    Any good Kansas City Chiefs cards(game used, autos, rookies, low #'ed)
    Any game used or auto that catches my eye
  • Options
    when do we know who wins?
    Love Chipper jones A real big fan! A huge Atlanta Braves fan! I collect baseball cards only and love to talk about baseball
  • Options
    $156
  • Options
    I'm looking for anything Yanks, any baseball autos, and much much more on my site. Thanks.

Email-westlandcougars@yahoo.com

AIM- westlandcougars1

My Site
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    $110
  • Options
    You will know who wins by 7:00 pm this Wednesday night. Still haven't got one single Harrington offer. I am just looking for a good harrington card and I have seen some of the other posts for what people have pulled so come on, it WILL be worth the trade!!!
    thanks,
    Dale

• Options
  • Options
    I have a Joey Harrington Avant Rc /500, but the edges are a little rough due to sensitivity of set.
  • Options
    Lookin' to trade!!!! AIM- OCSTREETBALLIN04
  • Options
    I have 2 offers now. If you would prefer to use pm's that is okay also.
    Thanks,
    Dale

• Options
    $288

Thanks.
  • Options
    MY GUESS IS $300 BECAUSE THAT'S ABOUT WHAT IT WOULD TAKE FOR ME TO TRADE MY HARRINGTON. MY CARD BV
    $150. 02 SAGE HIT GOLD RAREFIED AUTO #ED 80/100
    GREAT TRADERS-MY SHORT LIST

JOESTALIN
    JRCCRUM
    CHAYNE2
    VIZMOD
    WHITE TORNADO
    BOBSTAR
    AHARES
    GETTINOUT
    THITO
    TVOTER
    KLS23
    MOSS84
    DIRTMONKEY
    GOYANKS01
    QUASAR31

JUST 2 NAME A FEW (80+) TRADES
  • Options
    Lway7fan pm sent.

• Options
    TTT for Winner, Viking

• Options
    AiRjOrDaN22AiRjOrDaN22 Posts: 2,038 ✭✭
    ttt for viking
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!