Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What did you get with your eBay Bucks?

Finally got my of my eBay bucks purchases here and scanned.

A rookie card for my heisman set...(not sure why the .5...looks identifical to other 7s, and same price).

imageimage

And Tony Gonzalez Topps Vault 1/1 (a repost from my Gonzo thread). I got maybe half my eBay bucks from the Topps Unique 1/1's...so kinda fitting the eBay bucks bought another.

imageimage

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    $3.80 didn't stretch too far
  • Options

<< <i>$3.80 didn't stretch too far >>

Maybe a 1985 Topps Hogan card?
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not enough cash for one of those
  • Options

<< <i>Not enough cash for one of those >>

There are many 85 Topps Hogans on eBay in that price range.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    I picked up a 2008 Topps Hot Rookies Longoria Auto and a 2005 Bowman Sterling BGS 9.5 Jay Bruce Auto RC
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    I got this with my E-bay bucks, plus a little $$ of my own:

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

None higher 1 of 2.This is my only set on the SCG registry #1 so far,still upgrading.

Too bad picture is blurry.Looks as if it came out of the pack yesterday
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I picked up a 1940 Play Ball Hank Greenberg PSA 6. Love Hammerin' Hank and love the Play Balls (especially 1940), so this was a perfect freebie for me. Of course, that meant I spent a lot of money on cards during the past three months...

Sam
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    bought myself a pack of wrigley gum.. thats as far as 38 cents goes these days
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    With ebay bucks I got these for the ol collection...

imageimage

Also with ebay bucks and with Christmas coming up. I got these dvds for my kids...

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    After seeing BPorter's Roberto Clemente from the '71 Fleer, I went looking for one, couldn't find one, but found this instead:

I like it!
  • Options
    bought about 200 mailing labels
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    They should have Ebay Bucks for sellers, it would create alot of sales.
  • Options
    1000 Card Saver 1's....kinda a lame purchase, but much needed!
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    A chef's costume for my kid for Halloween. Oh well, money well spent.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just picked up a PSA 9 1972 OPC wax pack...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used my $1.90 ebay bucks on this card. I had to come up with the other $248.10
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Nice card, I am sure the $1.90 made it much easier.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

I used my $1.90 ebay bucks on this card. I had to come up with the other $248.10 >>

Sweet Card!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    I finally was eligible for eBay bucks this past quarter and accumulated a little over $28. I used it to get something that I wouldn't have normally because it was a little overpriced for a raw card. But, it's going to get graded and hopefully prove to be a 7 or better. I don't have the card yet but here's the jpg from the auction:

1962 Topps (#113) Chicago White Sox Team with Green Tint -

This green tint version is one of the more difficult cards to tell apart from the no tint version. What I key on in this card is the different yellowish-colored background between the border and the player's leg in the lower left-hand corner of the picture. It's been a fun challenge discovering and collecting the green tint versions of the '62 set!
  • Options

145 down, 379 to go
    Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I purchased some Topps Chrome Ichiro refractors
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image

I used my $1.90 ebay bucks on this card. I had to come up with the other $248.10 >>

Well, you definitely have more than $1.90 next time around.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.