Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

CLOSEDToned copper, commems, tokens,

This thread is getting too long so I am closing it and moving the pieces to a new thread, with some new pieces.
Lowered some prices here. Prefer a check, no wait for most members.
Scroll to page two to sell them all.
Great color and luster on this one SOLD

Hard to find one of these with eye appeal, this one has it. SOLD
Great luster here, SOLD
Blazing luster on this Conder SOLD
Nice luster on this Vancouver, and nice price! SOLD
Here is a bargain, SOLD!

A very attractive and popular Spence's Conder, well struck for the issue $295
Still some nice color here, SOLD
A lustrous Connecticut I would rather not be selling, SOLD
Reflective surfaces and SOLD-
Nice Antietam PCGS MS66 [

Comments

• Options
    78saen78saen Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Positive Transactions, CharlotteDude, SpaceMonkey, pcgs69, LeeG, MICHAELDIXON, drddm, yellowkid, jmj3esq, colorcommem, CommemDude, lkeigwin, InYHWHWeTrust, ajaan, CoinAddict, CCC2010, coinsarefun, nibanny, scrapman1077, fivecents, erickso1, ibzman350, lakeshore and more.
  • Options
    Great color and luster. Sleeper & Fenner PA-M477NGC MS64 RB
  • Options
    Lustrous and SOLD.
  • Options
    Stunning color and luster, the spots along Liberty's cap are not as apparent as in the photo. SOLD NGC MS65
  • Options
    Great color and luster $295
  • Options
    Nice luster and tab toning on this Delaware, and a green bean to boot! NGC MS66 w/ CAC SOLD
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice stuff!
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Hard to get the reflective quality of the fields on this, brown but flashes a bit of blue when turned. SOLD.
    Finding an attractive Monroe can be a challenge, this one has luster, a good strike, and color on the obverse,SOLD.
    The Lexington is another commem that can be difficult if you want some toning, this one has it, and luster too. NGC MS-65
  • Options
  • Options
    BUMP, I will try and get a few more things on later today.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice goodies, Nice seller, Nice buyer... Highly Recommended! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    image for Beautiful Commems and Tokens!!!! image
  • Options
    RunnersDadRunnersDad Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭
    Very cool coins! Love those commems. Wish I was a buyer right now and not a seller!
    Mike

Visit my son's caringbridge page @ Runner's Caringbridge Page

"To Give Anything Less than Your Best, Is to Sacrifice the Gift" - Steve Prefontaine
  • Options
    Here is a bargain SOLD

Great luster and only SOLD

Here is one with luster, and color, tough to find on this issue. SOLD

Steel blue with yellow green golden at the rims, great luster!A popular Conder, well struck for the issue with red in the devices SOLD

A nicely struck Monitor with good color. SOLD A nice Kelly's Conder that still shows some red. SOLD

A nicely colored Maine, when you see toned Maines they sometimes have this type of toning, but it is usually just grey and not with all the color highlights this one has. I have two of these and it was a struggle to determine which one to keep.

This Conder appears brown, until you turn it under the light, very nice SOLD
  • Options
    lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    Your photography skills make me want to buy all of them. The fact that you have a good eye for appealing coins doesn't hurt either. I will be looking for your added coins. Let us know if any of the HOLDS drop out.
    I brake for ear bars.
  • Options
    BUMP!!image
  • Options
    78saen78saen Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions, CharlotteDude, SpaceMonkey, pcgs69, LeeG, MICHAELDIXON, drddm, yellowkid, jmj3esq, colorcommem, CommemDude, lkeigwin, InYHWHWeTrust, ajaan, CoinAddict, CCC2010, coinsarefun, nibanny, scrapman1077, fivecents, erickso1, ibzman350, lakeshore and more.
  • Options
    BUMP!image
  • Options
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geese, Jerry, don't you have any ugly coins for sale? These sure are beauties!!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    Here is a beauty destined for a "post one you regret selling" thread SOLD
  • Options
    PM sent.
    Chaz

Proud recipient of Y.S. Award on 07/26/08.
  • Options
    This one comes with provenance, And another nice piece,
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM Sent & a BUMP! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    This Wisconsin has luster and rose tones, not great color but nice and I am selling it cheap Housed in a PCGS MS65 slab.
    Nice rainbow colors on this SC, MS67 in a NGC Slab, good luster, and a good price.

This Condor is beautiful, a hammered strike, brown/gree, almost PL fields.
  • Options
    BUMPimage
  • Options
    New things on today.
  • Options
    BUMP!image
  • Options
  • Options
    This thread is getting hard to follow so I am taking the few pieces that are left and will probably move them to a new thread with some new pieces.