Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What does a 1966 Topps Bobby Orr Topps rookie sell for in PSA 2, 3, and 4?

Does anyone have some general market values for the 1966 Topps Bobby Orr rookie card in PSA 2, 3, and 4 conditions?

I'm going to be looking at buying one soon to get signed for my HOF signed rookie card collection and just wondering how much $$$ I need to pigeon hole for one.

Thanks for your help,

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    If you don't have VCP any more, last ones sold for PSA 2 and 3 were both in the $535 range. PSA 4 average is $1034 with last sale of $998
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you don't have VCP any more, last ones sold for PSA 2 and 3 were both in the $535 range. PSA 4 average is $1034 with last sale of $998 >>

Thanks. Nope, I don't have VCP anymore as I had gotten most of the cards I needed so I let my subscription lapse. I'm trying to decide how attractive of an Orr card to look for. An attractive 2 with slight paper loss on back, or even a 1 with slight loss would be ideal in order to get a lower price. However, due to the signing fee, I don't want a total beater so I might have to look for one in the 3 range.

Mike
  • Options
    Based on VCP recorded sales, I would say find a decent centered 3.
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Mike, here are the most recent numbers (last sale date in parenthesis):

PSA 2: $543 (Jan 10)

PSA 3: $535 (March 08)

SGC 40: $492 (July 09)
  • Options
    Mike, I know there are a couple out there, but I thought Orr doesn't sign his rookie card.

Sean
    Thanks
    Sean

Always Looking for vintage hockey autographs

The Broderick Collection
  • Options
    TomiTomi Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Sean, I think he doesn't anymore but I'm pretty sure he used to.
  • Options

<< <i>Mike, I know there are a couple out there, but I thought Orr doesn't sign his rookie card.

Sean >>

Sean,

He typically doesn't but I've cut a deal with his business to have him sign one for me.

Mike
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Mike, I know there are a couple out there, but I thought Orr doesn't sign his rookie card.

Sean >>

Sean,

He typically doesn't but I've cut a deal with his business to have him sign one for me.

Mike >>

Does this deal involve beads, by chance?

• Options

<< <i>Does this deal involve beads, by chance? >>

No wampum, I don't do Y chromosomes, so only dinero for Bobby.

Mike