Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Tons of High Grade Cards for sale.

We recently closed our eBay Store and opened our own website. We have hundreds of cards and we're adding more daily. We plan to add more baseball soon.

Please checkout our new website. www.legendary-collections.com

Happy Collecting!

Richard Myers, Legendary-Collections

Comments

• hoopguru33hoopguru33 Posts: 614 ✭✭
    Richard is great to deal with. The site is really great. Please check it out.
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: BKritz; Akuracy503; Rogermjn; MBMiller25; Artimus; JasonM32; Burke23; Alnavman; InitialD; Gregmo32; Ping4u43; Rbdjr1; Rexvos; Drewsef; Italianstallionyankees; Zep33; Samsgirl214; Bunker; Swartz1; MeteoriteGuy; Itzagoner; VitoCo1972; Saucywombat; RaptorsRule04; Dboneesq; Hallco; ldferg; Hawaii76; Epatmythes; Vladguerrero; Calaban7; Cardcounter2; BobS; Recbball; BarkusD; ShootyBabitt: WalterSobchak; Mrmint23; Nightcrawler729
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Richard,

The website looks nice. Do you mind suggestions?

It's hard to see the details of the cards with such a small picture. I think it would be very beneficial to you if there was an option to enlarge the picture. If that option is already available and I missed it, please accept my apologies.

GOOD LUCK!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Doug,

Thanks for the suggestion. We intend to have large scans of all our cards available in separate window very soon. This site has only been up for a couple of weeks. The small pictures are meant to build excitement. image If anyone would like a scan just ask.

Down the road I will build in a shopping cart but I like the hands-on sales and communication. Old School!

We welcome any/all suggestions.

Thanks for spreading the word.

RM
  • B - Your cards will be in the mail by Friday. Thanks Again and let me know when you get them.
  • Hundreds of scans have been added to our site. More scans will be available in the next couple of days.
  • Nice Site and easy to navigate.
    Some pretty stiff prices though.
  • Thanks Big! Compared to other dealers we believe our prices to be pretty good. We do have several things at SMR or below. The higher end/ low pop stuff will be a little stiff but we accept best offers so don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
  • Thanks Richard.

I apologize if I sounded a little critical. Maybe its just the cards I always seem to Want/Need are the expensive tough ones.
    Its a great looking site and easy to navigate and you have some nice inventory that is very appealing to a seventies collector like myself.
    You looked a bit short on 72 Topps Football. Im 19 cards short on my PSA set (#4 current Registry) . Give me a hollar if you can help me out.

I Need! I want! I gotta have card list:
    (Psa 8.5 or 9)

8 Scoring Ldrs
    58 Ken Bowman
    140 Larry Csonka
    157 Emmitt Thomas ( Had a few chances. Passed at current price level)
    162 Ernie Kellerman
    166 Clint Jones
    190 Bbba Smith
    192 Gary Garrison
    203 Tom Beer
    211 Bill Nelsen
    220 John Brodie
    237 Dave Lewis
    242 Glen Ray Hines
    257 LC Greenwood IA
    290 John Gilliam
    312 Jim Marsalis
    314 Tom McNeil (Been watching a 8.5 for awhile. still holding for a 9)
    348 George Blanda IA
    350 Rich Jackson IA

Any Help would be appriciated. Ill be keeping an eye out onyour site.

I Got a 1970 Topps Football Norm Snead #115 PSA 9 Im Looking to move. You have many 9's listed for $35-$40. How about
    half price $20 delievered on the Snead?

• No Problem Big! I totally understand. I don't believe we have any of the cards you need at the moment but I'll check.