Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

SMR Help (please)

Can someone tell me the SMR for a 1963 Topps Baseball 5 cent pack in PSA 8? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    SMR in PSA 8:

1963 Topps 1st series (1-109) 5 cent $575
    1963 Topps 2nd series (110-196) 5 cent $625
    1963 Topps 3rd series (197-283) 5 cent $900
    1963 Topps 4th series (284-370) 5 cent $625
    1963 Topps 5th series (371-446) 5 cent $675
    1963 Topps 6th series (447-522) 5 cent $700
    1963 Topps 7th series (523-598) 5 cent $875
  • Options
    Thanks for the prices.

The one that I'm looking at has no series indicated. Based on the SMR, I'm thinking $700 seems like a good value for an unknown series. Agree?
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Indiana,

Before you rely on SMR for your purchase, take these facts into consideration (based on PSA POP REPORT):

There are a total of ONLY SIX nickle packs graded.

There is only ONE PSA graded nickle pack for that year!!!!!!!!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Will do. I'm trying to get a trade for the pack. I'm offering a 2006 Turkey Red Dual Signed Barry Bonds/ Alex Rodriguez Cabinet Jersey card in PSA 7 for it. Do you think that is a good trade?
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Will do. I'm trying to get a trade for the pack. I'm offering a 2006 Turkey Red Dual Signed Barry Bonds/ Alex Rodriguez Cabinet Jersey card in PSA 7 for it. Do you think that is a good trade? >>

I have NO IDEA what your card is worth as I do not collect much modern. Which would I rather have? The '63 pack.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I'd rather have the 63 pack. I pulled the trigger on the pack with the seller and we agreed $700 for it. I had the money in my PayPal balance (my card money that the wife allows me to spend... sell something and you can use the cash for whatever you want). So, instead of trading for the 2006 Turkey Red cabinet dual auto of Bonds and A-Rod, I listed it on eBay and am taking my chances I'll be able to get at least the $700 back.

I've been selling some things that didn't mean as much to me to fund the purchase of a low end 52 Mantle, but I keep getting side tracked by unopened wax!!! I just couldn't let this pass me up!
  • Options
    Anyone have the SMR value for Cent packs per grade for 1963 topps???
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone have the SMR value for Cent packs per grade for 1963 topps??? >>

they only price wax packs, no prices for cello packs. John

Edit, corrected for error, FB has 1 cent wax prices so they should have them for baseball.

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972