Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Who says Kobe's selfish? He risked his health playing in a street game in Harlem...

Kobe put on a show there. Did anyone else see it? The guy is a natural and a great role model for the NBA. Also, how about that move with the wrap around the defender, then takes it to the rim with a reverse layup. SWEET! image

Comments

• Options
    whered u see this??
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    I think i saw something about it on sprotscenter
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    The highlights were on ESPN.
  • Options
    HOT DANG DERRICK WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!!! Godsmack is one of my favorite bands too. I have a big tattoo on my back that i drew, looks like a skinny version of the sun from their first album cover

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    derrick thats like the 5 comment made about you liking godsmack lol
  • Options

<< <i>HOT DANG DERRICK WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!!! Godsmack is one of my favorite bands too. I have a big tattoo on my back that i drew, looks like a skinny version of the sun from their first album cover

Erik >>

Well I'll be damned! LOL! Yeah, I have a tattoo similiar to the Godsmack sun as well on my right arm....I also have 2 other tats. On my left arm I have some Kanji (chinese characteristics), and on my right arm at the top portion I have my initials in Old English letters. image
  • Options
    Yeah i have one other also. The tribal sun is in the middle of my upper back, and i also have a tribal design on my lower back (hurt like a BI+CH!!). I wish Godsmack would HURRY UP with another record

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    Yeah, that's cool. Tats can be obsessive!

And yeah, I can't wait for Godsmack to come out with a new record. Their first two kicked major a$$. I seen them in concert about a year ago and they melted my face! But I enjoyed every moment of it. Definitely a must see for anyone. On August 2nd I'm going to see Sevendust! I love them as well. They fu(king ROCK! Atlanta boys...image
  • Options
    Derrick kobe was suppose to be at rucker monday night, but I guess he made it after all. People thought he was scared to play at rucker since he couldn't make it monday.

HAHAHA
  • Options
    We Warned You! - 7/19/2002

We did all we could. We told you to go and we told you to go early. If you went to the Rucker last night you were not disappointed. Making his 2002 Rucker Park debut, was none other than Mr. Nike... Kobe Bryant. That's right, Kobe, doing it up in public wearing Nike sneaks for the first time, threw down at the Rucker, got into it with some fans, and showed that pretty boy has a little street in him after all... Kobe wasn't the only NBA stud to ball at the Park. Moochie Norris and JYD, Jerome Williams, also threw down. The game was called do to rain before in the second half, but the first half was quite a show... Stevie Franchise was there taking it all in but is still recovering from off season surgery...
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    i applaud Kobe for that... but i still don't like him... imageimage
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    im not a hater or ne thing...i jus not down with hiz stuff
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    do you think you would catch jordan at rucker park?
  • Options
    I have about 200 or kobe signed cards and a signed basketball also. Email me at jppoway15@aol.com and we can figure something out.
  • Options

<< <i>do you think you would catch jordan at rucker park? >>

Jordan is more popular than the president... he can't go anywhere in public...
  • Options
    Jordan could of balled at rucker before he got big. I doubt he would of ever took his time to though, because he was to busy at the poker tables.

• Options

<< <i>I doubt he would of ever took his time to though, because he was to busy at the poker tables. >>

lol image
  • Options

<< <i>Jordan could of balled at rucker before he got big. I doubt he would of ever took his time to though, because he was to busy at the poker tables. >>

u say u like Jordan, but it always seems u are making a post about how he is overrated or how he's a bad person... why is this?
  • Options
    I don't hate jordan- I just like exposing the truth.

• Options

<< <i>I don't hate jordan- I just like exposing the truth. >>

but if u think the truth makes him out to be bad, then why do u still like him? and why have his icon by your name? i don't understand...
  • Options
    OK, so he's not selfish...he's stupid. Why would you ever risk your health like that?
  • Options
    the truth doesn't always make him out to be bad, but i'm not biased. I will expose something if it needs to be exposed. In this case........It's hard not to expose a team record with jordan and the very next season without him.

57-25 with him

55-27 without him

Is that bad? I don't know, but it isn't good in my book when your the so-called greatest player of all time who made everyone else around you better. Sometimes the truth hurts don't it?

• Options

<< <i>the truth doesn't always make him out to be bad, but i'm not biased. I will expose something if it needs to be exposed. In this case........It's hard not to expose a team record with jordan and the very next season without him.

57-25 with him

55-27 without him

Is that bad? I don't know, but it isn't good in my book when your the so-called greatest player of all time who made everyone else around you better. Sometimes the truth hurts don't it? >>

look what he did to this franchise...

BEFORE MJ (bottom up)
    1983-84 27 55 .329
    1982-83 28 54 .341
    1981-82 34 48 .415
    1980-81 45 37 .549
    1979-80 30 52 .366
    1978-79 31 51 .378
    1977-78 40 42 .488
    1976-77 44 38 .537
    1975-76 24 58 .293
    1974-75 47 35 .573
    1973-74 54 28 .659
    1972-73 51 31 .622
    1971-72 57 25 .695
    1970-71 51 31 .622
    1969-70 39 43 .476
    1968-69 33 49 .402
    1967-68 29 53 .354
    1966-67 33 48 .407

AFTER MJ (bottom up)
    1996-97 69 13 .841 - CHAMPIONSHIP
    1995-96 72 10 .878 - CHAMPIONSHIP
    1994-95 47 35 .573 - CHAMPIONSHIP
    **DID NOT PLAY**
    1992-93 57 25 .695 - CHAMPIONSHIP
    1991-92 67 15 .817 - CHAMPIONSHIP
    1990-91 61 21 .744 - CHAMPIONSHIP
    1989-90 55 27 .671
    1988-89 47 35 .573
    1987-88 50 32 .610
    1986-87 40 42 .488
    1985-86 30 52 .366
    1984-85 38 44 .463

that is what made him great...

• Options
    john paxons 3 pointer didn't help either right? Please

Jordan didn't do it all and every real bball head knows it. People say jordan was triple teamed every play- THAT IS COMPLETE BS!

Go look at mj's final shot vs byron russel- ALL 1 ON 1 ACTION with the game on the line utah still didn't double jordan- which makes me wonder about things.

What would kobe do to byron russel 1 on 1? Please

• Options

<< <i>john paxons 3 pointer didn't help either right? Please

Jordan didn't do it all and every real bball head knows it. People say jordan was triple teamed every play- THAT IS COMPLETE BS!

Go look at mj's final shot vs byron russel- ALL 1 ON 1 ACTION with the game on the line utah still didn't double jordan- which makes me wonder about things.

What would kobe do to byron russel 1 on 1? Please >>

everybody has help... look at Horry and Fisher - their 3's help too... it's not about doing it all, but instead leading a team and carrying a team... that is what Jordan did... that is what Shaq does...