Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1968/1969 Hank Aaron PSA 9/SGC 9 - DIRT CHEAP!

I am getting rid of my big ones before the end of the month and Ebay raises fees!! As usual, the cheapest around.....what they bring is what they bring!

imageimage

Both Aaron's and other freebies!!!!

Comments

• But the as-yet-to-be-determined auction prices aren't "DIRT CHEAP!". False advertising, dude.
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Not hardly...if you have ever dealt with me in the past, then you are well aware, my auctions bring squat!! Just sold a Roger Maris rookie PSA 8 for $640....try checking the VCP average on that one!! Set a record low!

• << <i>Not hardly...if you have ever dealt with me in the past, then you are well aware, my auctions bring squat!! Just sold a Roger Maris rookie PSA 8 for $640....try checking the VCP average on that one!! Set a record low! >>

I think we will see alot more record lows in the future of sportcards.

bump for cool cards image
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

yea...it's unfortunate, but alot of buyer and sellers alike have become disenchanted with Ebay and all the dumb changes they assign at every turn....
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice cards of Hammerin Hank.---The true HR King.
    lol...I thought that was Roger Maris....
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Bobby -

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think the reason your Maris sold for such a low price was the centering. Frankly, I couldn't believe that card was in an 8 holder with the centering it had. That's not your fault - PSA graded it - but a lot of collectors who are willing to shell out hundreds of bucks for high end vintage won't want a card like that. Buy the card, not the holder mantra and all that.

Now, the 69 SGC Aaron you have is another story. Beautiful card. If you have a good price for me, LMK. image
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Nice Aaron, ever thought about offering it here for a fair price before EBAY? I bet someone would here would buy that one.....
    I had both of them on Ebay for 2 months each with BUY IT NOW's or Best Offers......the BIN's were not overpriced like most of the cards on Ebay....the 1969 did not get any interest whatsoever. The 1968 got a couple Best Offers, but they were ridiculously low (lower than what I had in the card, and lower than VCP average).......
    Still amazingly cheap!!!!!!!!!! An unnamed card shop is paying more on their BUY LIST than what these cards are currently at!!
    Hello troll!! New to the PSA boards?? better late than never I guess....got any Craigslist cards you want to sell????
  • ttt
  • Hey look it's the fake autograph seller bumping this! That's when I started reading this board, when the fake autos hit the fan.......lots o double standards around here if ur a board member you can sell fakes, shill auctions, whatevah
  • It's always the guys that can't afford a blaster box at Walmart that always want to start stuff.
    Bump for a $700 card selling for $200 :-p
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    I wish you luck on your ebay listings.

I think in the future you shouldn't use a description like,

<< <i>1968/1969 Hank Aaron PSA 9/SGC 9 - DIRT CHEAP! >>

unless you are offering it here for cheap or you have a cheap BIN on ebay. Really it's very misleading and you will get lots of negative input.

Sincerely,
    Brian
    Well put....I was basing it on what the current bid is, and what VCP average is...........the bid is not even close, so I equate it to being dirt cheap....
    OUCH!!! I got crushed....both went WAY below VCP average....I guess Ebay auctions are truly dead......
  • Topps29Topps29 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    what is the asking price for the 69T?
  • handymanhandyman Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was an auction, the tittle was miss leading,, I know. And its gone I think
    It brought $585. Set a record low..........so yea....technically, I guess I was right in my title along - YEA FOR EBAY AUCTIONS!! I will truly miss you after March 30th! All Star Cards paid $600 for a PSA 9, and that one looked alot nicer than many of the PSA 9's that I have seen!
  • ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    Oops, wrong thread and wrong Bobby. Sorry 'bout that.
    Brett