Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

This Week's Sign of the Apocalypse

8 1 16302939 N3: EVIDENCE OF RECOLORATION 1987 DONRUSS 43 RAFAEL PALMEIRO Card US

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Ha!
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when these were hot as Hades. How the 87 Donruss set has fallen, with only Maddux to buoy the decent. Bonds, Palmeiro, McGwire...wow. Still its a fun box to rip, and BBCE has them super cheap. I love the Clemente puzzle.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    couldn't slip in a touched-up Greenwell while you were at it, huh? image
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    I always liked Palmeiro's warm-up bat on that card.
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

"Let me start by telling you this: I have never recolored 1987 Donruss. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never. The allegations by Mr. Orlando's staff are completely false"
  • Options

<< <i>I remember when these were hot as Hades. How the 87 Donruss set has fallen, with only Maddux to buoy the decent. Bonds, Palmeiro, McGwire...wow. Still its a fun box to rip, and BBCE has them super cheap. I love the Clemente puzzle. >>

I thought about buying that case just to keep my pack opening addiction satisfied. And you can never have enough Chris James rookies.
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

"Let me start by telling you this: I have never recolored 1987 Donruss. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never. The allegations by Mr. Orlando's staff are completely false" >>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>image

"Let me start by telling you this: I have never recolored 1987 Donruss. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never. The allegations by Mr. Orlando's staff are completely false" >>

The best pitch to start a hitter off with is always strike one.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    HA! GOOD ONE! image
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    The shared order page is good for a lot of laughs.

Probably not a good idea to do that when the magic marker is worth more than the card.
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    Detroit--hilarious!!
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    LMFAO!!!!
  • Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't waste the ink of the sharpie on 87 donruss. those pens can get expensive.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    That's classic Mark! LOL