Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need Phillies RC's.....

Anyone from 2001 and 2002 other than Rollins, Anderson Machado, and Doug Nickle. LMK, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I think I have a few... don't nkow which ones offhand, but they're from 02 Bowman. LMK if you can use those.

Thanks,
    R
    Looking for Chicago RCs/AUTOs/GUs

BULLS: Chandler | Curry | Rose | Williams

Traded with:
    baird34 | speedmaster | euphoria18 | rockthemic13 | kobe8fan | yanyak5 | skivermont3 | dirtmonkey | bige87211 | pugsley | others...
  • Options
    Yeah, any of them other than the four guys listed.
  • Options
    I'll look them up and let you know.

Traded with:
    baird34 | speedmaster | euphoria18 | rockthemic13 | kobe8fan | yanyak5 | skivermont3 | dirtmonkey | bige87211 | pugsley | others...
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    We have a 2002 Diamond Kings Marlon Byrd Diamond Cut Collection
    RC Jersey #ed 416/500 for trade.Trading for players in our sig.Let us know.PM us.
    Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    I only need a couple smaller ones, it's just to finish a trade, like a $5 RC or a couple that add up to around that, but thanks.
  • Options
    Chad -

Here's the Phillies RCs that I found, all from 02 Bowman - I have no idea what the BVs are, just fill those in for me:
    #336 - Ezequiel Astacio
    #420 - Carlos Cabrera
    #291 - Nate Espy
    #176 - Alejandro Giron
    #261 - Chase Utley

Do you need those? If so, do you want me to just include it in the package I'm sending you? LMK ASAP, I'm putting all the cards aside for mailing tomorrow.

Thanks,
    R

Traded with:
  • Options
    Yeah, that'd be great, go ahead and do that for me if ya would, thanks image.
  • Options
    Chad -

Any of these guys any good?
    * Josh Girdley
    * Luke Lockwood
    * Eric Miller
    * Brad Wilkerson

They're the 4 Expos RCs from the 02 Bowman I'm sending out. Can you look up the BVs for me so I have an idea? Thanks.

Traded with:
  • Options
    2002 Bowman 338 Josh Girdley $0.10 $0.30
    2002 Bowman 432 Luke Lockwood $0.10 $0.30
    2002 Bowman 279 Brad Wilkerson $0.10 $0.30
    2002 Bowman 194 Eric Miller RC $0.20 $0.50

Wilkerson is having a great year, and the other guys I haven't paid much attention to. Miller's the only RC out of those, but the others are good prospects.
  • Options
    How can you tell which ones are RCs & Prospects if you don't know the players, and only have their cards in front of you? I've been trying to figure it out with these Bowman's.

Traded with:
  • Options
    I looked it up on Beckett's online price guide, they list which are the rookies and which aren't. I can get you a checklist with all of that info in like two minutes if ya want one. LMK image.
  • Options
    Please - with BVs too?! Oh, and while you're at it, can you check out Jalen Rose's cards for me too?

Thanks in advance!
    R

Traded with:
  • Options
    I don't have a basketball OPG, so I can't get prices on the Rose's, but I'll get PM ya the bowman's.
  • Options
    How do you use the OPG anyways? I guess I haven't played around with it too much yet.

Traded with:
  • Options
    It's $3.95 a month I think. I got mine free for one month for takin a survey, then I won another month free from a beckett.com contest. All you do is type in the players name, or the set and year you wanna look up, and it's all there for ya.