Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1983 PSA 10 Topps baseball

Let me know if anyone has any singles or lots of these to sell. Just starting this set so I need em all. I don't mind paying VCP or slightly more, the sellers on Ebay are crazy asking for $49-75 per common.
Thanks
From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• Options
    No idea what card(s) you are looking for.
  • Options

<< <i>Let me know if anyone has any singles or lots of these to sell. >>

Got your PM. Singles or lots of what?
  • Options
    Yeah, would help if I put what year I'm looking for in the heading.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Good luck with this set. There are some big dogs near the top. They were little dogs once.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    1 down, only 791 more to go!
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    What does LTB mean? Love To Buy?

I have a few I could go $15 each delivered on.

1983 Topps #146 Don Sutton Super Veteran
    1983 Topps #325 Von Hayes PSA
    1983 Topps #291 Pirates Leaders (w/Bill Madlock)

Have some lower end HOFers somewhere.....will look more.

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    There's plenty on Ebay , in the store section , starting at $12/a piece.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    i have some cheap ones in this store

2 different ones for $12 and one for $12.95

1983 topps psa 10

and a mixed bag in this store (47 different psa 10s) with some of the "crazy" priced ones too image

1983 topps psa 10
  • Options
    New to the forum... what does VCP mean?
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>New to the forum... what does VCP mean? >>

Vintage Card Prices
  • Options
    VCP=Vintage Card Prices. A pay site that gives you prices of graded cards sold over the last 3 years. VCP=useful...SMR=useless
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    I've seen that site before but didn't think anything of it. $179.00 is a little high don't you think for a year membership. I guess though if your buying/selling and trading off ebay it's a good thing to have.

Thanks for the info!

Jeremy
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.