Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anybody have any graded 60-61 topps hockey???

Looking for some psa-7's or better from 60-61 topps hockey. Please let me know if you have any available for sale or trade.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry don't have any 60's hockey I only collect 79T hockey. I've posted a couple times looking for graded hockey cards and haven't ever gotten any responses. Nice to talk to a fellow hockey collector. It's lonely out here for this sport! Mike
    Working my way to #1 1979 Topps Hockey
    I know it's going to be tough!
  • Options
    Hey Mike. I have posted items for sale and wanted with pretty much no results. Ebay is the way to go. I may know someone who has graded 79 topps hockey.

Rob.
  • Options
    PM sent. Thanks Rob.
  • Options
    Will consider high grade raw sets/singles as well.
  • Options
    I gave you a link to somebody who has 1979 Topps hockey. Any luck ?
    Cheers, Steve
    Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!
  • Options
    Thanks EZ but he didn't have any.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Hey! I'm a hockey collector. I'm up for starting a hockey thread.
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

• Options
    Hey. I'm in. lol.

Rob.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey. I'm in. lol.

Rob. >>

Nice to meet you Rob!

Jeremy

• Options
    waxpack nice to have you here. You were a great source for me when I was starting my 79Topps hockey graded set. Any luck with selling what we traded? Mike
  • Options

<< <i>waxpack nice to have you here. You were a great source for me when I was starting my 79Topps hockey graded set. Any luck with selling what we traded? Mike >>

Hey Mike! I thought that was you but wasn't 100% sure. Yea I moved those items over time. What's your ID on your 79-80 set so I can check it out? We need to start a thread for us hockey guys. Jeremy

• Options
    Hey guys. Im sure we have dealt with each other in some way over the years. I'm cardboardjunky on ebay. Check me out. I have a tonne of vintage available. Graded and raw. If you're looking for some vintage hockey let me know. I'm very big on 60-61 topps as well as the 64-65 topps tallboys but have cards from 54-71.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey guys. Im sure we have dealt with each other in some way over the years. I'm cardboardjunky on ebay. Check me out. I have a tonne of vintage available. Graded and raw. If you're looking for some vintage hockey let me know. I'm very big on 60-61 topps as well as the 64-65 topps tallboys but have cards from 54-71. >>

I'm looking for vintage hockey, I just started the tallboys set. I only have three cards so far. I will look you up on ebay. I'm on ebay also under hockey_card_kid.

• Options
    Hello. The tallboys is my all time favourite set. I'm building it in psa-8. Series 1 is near complete with about 6 cards needed. Series 2 i'm working on in psa-7 but i'll add 8's when i find them. Very very tough set. My graded doubles don't usually make it to ebay as I'm always trading with fellow collectors etc. Right now I have #19 and #97 in psa-7 and #54 checklist in psa-6 available.

Rob.
  • Options
    Rob, I can use all three of them. I don't have much in trade unless your into graded hockey packs. If you want PM me with prices and pos trade.

Thanks! Jeremy

• Options
    Bump