Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My quest to trade up to a giant tuna fish.

I am going to start with $50 of seed money and flip cards until I can buy a $177,000 tuna fish that weighs 513 pounds. I have always wanted one of these so please watch this thread to follow my progress.

Recent Giant Tuna Fish Auction

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i would wait for the availability of the 513 pound fugu.
  • Options

<< <i>I am going to start with $50 of seed money and flip cards until I can buy a $177,000 tuna fish that weighs 513 pounds. I have always wanted one of these so please watch this thread to follow my progress.

Shouldn't you save up for a big frying pan first, before buying the tuna. sort of like the horse before the cart.image

PS: what kind of seeds are we talking about? the DEA might like to know image
  • Options
    sportscardtheorysportscardtheory Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭
    Your initial investment should be a fishing pole, fishing line and a worm. lol You might be able to reach your goal in a day two after that.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am going to start with $50 of seed money and flip cards until I can buy a $177,000 tuna fish that weighs 513 pounds. I have always wanted one of these so please watch this thread to follow my progress.

Shouldn't you save up for a big frying pan first, before buying the tuna. sort of like the horse before the cart.image

PS: what kind of seeds are we talking about? the DEA might like to know image >>

I don't need a frying pan. You don't wana know what I plan on doing with the fish.
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    If successful, you should allow the tune to age on your back porch. Tune is like red wine, it matures with age.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    UphillUphill Posts: 360 ✭✭
    I don't need a frying pan. You don't wana know what I plan on doing with the fish.

Do you plan on mounting it?
    Jamie

Looking for Charlie (Charley) Maxwell cards.
  • Options

<< <i>I don't need a frying pan. You don't wana know what I plan on doing with the fish.

Do you plan on mounting it? >>

I think he said - we don't wanna know what he's gonna do to it ...

one man's chick is another man's fish