Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Coin Ring With 1915 Half Eagle and 30+ Diamonds - Heavy 14K Gold - $795 OBO

Here's a neat ring we bought over the counter last week. It is marked and tests at 14K gold, and has a total weight of .93 troy ounces (including the coin and the diamonds). Deducting for the coin (.242 t.oz.), the ring/diamonds weight .69 troy ounces (14K). The coin is a 1915 half eagle that is cleaned.

We hate to melt such a neat item, so we though that we would sell the ring for a small premium over spot. Ring size is approximately 21mm. The diamonds are real and there are at least 30 of them, so this is a flashy ring. Please save this ring from the melting pot.

$795 gets it. Credit cards or PayPal are okay on this deal.

Comments

• Options
    By the way, a 21mm diameter is a size 11 1/2.

Pretty cool ring!
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options

<< <i>By the way, a 21mm diameter is a size 11 1/2.

Pretty cool ring! >>

Thanks for the ring size conversion.

Based on today's gold at 1038/oz, the ring alone (without the coin) melts at $418. Heritage is currently buying "jewelry VF" $5 Indians at $309, so the wholesale value is roughly $726. That's not counting the diamonds!

$850 OBO
  • Options

Gold is up again........ $1043/oz

• Options

Spot now at $1055. You can buy this ring for just a touch over spot.
  • Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭
    Is the pimp cane included? image
  • Options
    OK, done deal

It will go along with my other fine, subtle and sophisticated coin jewelry that shows one and all my extremely good taste

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very subtle SM1....
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>very subtle SM1.... >>

Yep, like a brick through a plate glass window image

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>OK, done deal

It will go along with my other fine, subtle and sophisticated coin jewelry that shows one and all my extremely good taste

>>

Those will intimidate blackjack dealers and they'll let you win.
  • Options
    Hey, I wore all that stuff at the WSOP this year. Just the glare from the diamonds dazzled the table as I raised and reraised. What style! What class!!

Eh, a lot of good it did me....................still busted out with no payday image