Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How long is it taking PSA to log in a submission?

I sent my "August Special" in at the last minute. It was delivered to PSA on September 3 @ 8:30 am. Anybody know how long it will take to show up as received? THANKS!
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    I didn't check the delivery date, but sent mine out via Priority on 8/31, and they logged today. My assumption is they arrived on 9/3 as well.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Thanks Burke ... hope mine are right behind yours.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I sent mine registered mail on the 31st. They have not logged it in yet.
  • richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    mine out on 31st, and no loggy yet either...

no biggie
    Buying:
    Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
    80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
    90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
    90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
    1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
    81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
    91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    same here.. both mine logged today
  • burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Great test to see which ones take the longest to log and the longest to pop. Mine were almost all Fleer basketball ('87-'92 - 28 total) so I have a feeling I will have a quick turnaround...lets hope I don't anger the grading Gods with that one image
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Sent one off on Saturday and it was logged today. 48 cards. got lucky!

and on a sour note, I have a tall boy sub that was logged July 9th and still hasn't popped!
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Four score and seven years.
  • Sent 8/31
    Received 9/2
    Logged 9/3

• initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    Hey Doug,

I sent 3 out on Fri the 28th

2 were logged on 9/2 and graded 9/4 and shipped 9/8

one still waiting that was logged on 9/3

Also sent one on the 31st and logged on 9/4

still waiting too

I did ship priority this time, as it's quicker than

registered

• jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Hey Doug,

Here are my results:
    Mailed 8/31
    Recevied 9/1
    Logged in 9/4
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Please don't hate:

Received 9/1
    Logged 9/3
    Shipped 9/8

Only 30 cards
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I sent mine on the 31st it logged in on the 3rd and I got the cards back in the mail today.

All 9's and 10!

Sorry I really have no idea.

Sounded good though.

Steve
    Good for you.

<< <i>Please don't hate:
    Received 9/1
    Logged 9/3
    Shipped 9/8
    Only 30 cards >>

NICE BILL! I think my grading may take a bit longer, as I have 13 non-sport and 31 sport. Most sport are baseball from the 60s, but I also have 5 promo cards from this years national. Time will tell.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭
    you guys are pretty lucky.. mine was rec on 8/26 and haven't seen anything yet. 32 cards under the 4.50 special, 21 tickets inder the $10, 4 auto cards and 2 vintage tickets. i know tickets take up to 2 months sometimes.. but i was hoping to see the grades for the cards by now.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
    Well ... I have to say that Customer Service is very helpful. I just called them and although my package has not been logged in yet, the cus serv rep was nice enough to take my DC # and look it up. She was able to tell me they picked up the package on 09/03 and that the package was sitting in their building waiting to be logged in.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Shipped 8/31
    Delivered 9/2
    Date Logged: 9/8/2009

------
    stupid print dots

• gemintgemint Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shipped mine on 8/31 and it logged in today, 9/8. Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones to have it turned around this week (with good grades!). It's 227 cards.
  • Sent 8/29, received 9/2... not logged in yet. What exactly do you guys mean by logged in. Mine just says "order is still being processed". Mine have usually popped within a week of being received although I usually have all 60s cards but this time I had some others "piggyback" on the special and there's all years from 61-90s w/ 2 non-sports cards. Will this delay it?????
  • mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Im still waiting on my July special. Received 8/3...logged 8/14...shipped ?/??
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY

• << <i>Sent 8/29, received 9/2... not logged in yet. What exactly do you guys mean by logged in. Mine just says "order is still being processed". Mine have usually popped within a week of being received although I usually have all 60s cards but this time I had some others "piggyback" on the special and there's all years from 61-90s

w/ 2 non-sports cards. Will this delay it????? >>

Yes, I am sure anybody will tell you (And let me be the first) because of those two Non Sports that you are looking at Feb.-Mar for Poppage.

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭

<< <i>Im still waiting on my July special. Received 8/3...logged 8/14...shipped ?/?? >>

I'm waiting on a July Speciall too.

Shipped July 22nd.
    Received July 27th (day after National).
    Logged August 7th
    Still ungraded

I send in two Auguest specials,, with the second last week.

Shipped August 31st.
    Received September 3rd
    Logged September 4th.

Kevin Thomas

• << <i><< Please don't hate:
    Received 9/1
    Logged 9/3
    Shipped 9/8
    Only 30 cards >>

NICE BILL! I think my grading may take a bit longer, as I have 13 non-sport and 31 sport. Most sport are baseball from the 60s, but I also have 5 promo cards from this years national. Time will tell.
    >>

You guys will believe anything.
    6 days since they received the package and still not logged in. HOPEFULLY they are saving the best grades for the last to be logged in on the August Special! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm

My group sub containing mostly Emmitt Smith cards was received and logged in today!

My advice for everyone would be to include at least 5 Emmitt Smith cards per sub to speed up the process.

Then when you get them back, you can just give them to me.

It's a win win situation for everyone image

<< <i>Hey Doug,

I sent 3 out on Fri the 28th

2 were logged on 9/2 and graded 9/4 and shipped 9/8

Also sent one on the 31st and logged on 9/4

still waiting too

I did ship priority this time, as it's quicker than

registered

image >>

logged on 9/4 popped today!!!

WooHoo one more plus the eternal group sub image

<< <i>

<< <i>Hey Doug ... I sent 3 out on Fri the 28th ... 2 were logged on 9/2 and graded 9/4 and shipped 9/8
    Also sent one on the 31st and logged on 9/4 ... still waiting too

I did ship priority this time, as it's quicker than registeredimage >>

logged on 9/4 popped today!!!

WooHoo one more plus the eternal group sub image >>

AWESOME! I hope the grades were good!!!!!

Mine was logged in today ... Now I need some good grades! image to me.
    Total Items: 44
    Date Received: 9/10/2009
    Date Shipped: N/A
    Order Status: Your order is still being processed.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Good Luck to you my friend!!!

My last sub popped today too!!

Very happy with my grades, of course there are some WTF's in there but

got some big hits too image

Tonite I'll post them after work

Got a 69 BB PSA 10, that's my oldest Gem Mint image

<< <i>Got a 69 BB PSA 10, that's my oldest Gem Mint image >>

AWESOME ... and it was REGGIE, right? LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• spazzyspazzy Posts: 592 ✭✭
    I sent my July Special in and got it postmarked by 7-31. Delivery confirmation said they received it on 8-3-09. They did not log it until 8-17-09. I know the National was going on but I would expect greater service instead of waiting 2 weeks for a log in. And by the way, I did mark on the package properly