Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay seller yumeomoto

Here's the story, i bid on a griffey psa 10 card on april 6 for $200 and he accepted my offer, i paid on the same day i won the bid, after 2 weeks i still haven't got the card, the seller claimed he shipped it and it was lost in the mail. then took another week to refund my money apr 24. And today, i found out he posted the same card on ebay with a higher price. Here's the link to both auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250401719538&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

relisted for $280
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250427652966&ru=http://shop.ebay.com:80/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=250427652966&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

from the picture, i can pretty much tell both card are the same, even the serial number looks the same.

Just want to warn everyone about this seller. do not buy from him. this guy has no credibility.

Comments

• Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Sorry this happened to you. Pretty small scan for a nice card.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    that sucks

"Transaction April 3rd it is now May 19th -NEW INVENTORY-neg. feedback WOW"

LOL yeah new inventory with the same cert - right
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    1st auction

Relisted for $280

Same picture for sure.
  • Options
    dioworlddioworld Posts: 140 ✭✭
    I reported to ebay, i don't think they'll do anything about it.
    The thing that most piss me off is it took him three weeks to refund my money, if you don't want to sell, should just let me know, i'm okay with it, why hold my money for 3 weeks.
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    I had the same situation last year. Got a full refund, but took a few weeks.

If you don't want to ship it, just give me a full refund and don't make up some
    BS story.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I just sent that seller an email asking him how can he have this card for sale when he already sold it in a BIN for $200.00? Did the purchaser back out?

I'll let you know what happens IF I hear from the seller.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    You can reply to his reply I think.

mention the serial number is the same.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    dioworlddioworld Posts: 140 ✭✭
    And you know what, by doing a google on the email addr. @hotmail.com. Looks like this seller is a teacher
    And that is sad..............
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lame-O.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Hi Dioworld,

1st of all, welcome to the boards!

Based upon the seller's previous feedbacks from others, you weren't the first one to be treated that way.... and probably not the last, unfortunately.

Using Toolhaus prior to bidding has certainly saved me from a few potential headaches over the past couple of years.

I hope you find your Griffey RC at a comparable price!

Good luck,
    PoppaJ
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone notice that this person bought the same card for 202.00 from 4sc?

Check it out....

Steve

edited to add: same card not same cert.

I'm thinking this person used the OP's money to buy it!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I reported to ebay, i don't think they'll do anything about it.
    The thing that most piss me off is it took him three weeks to refund my money, if you don't want to sell, should just let me know, i'm okay with it, why hold my money for 3 weeks. >>

It was a free three week loan.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I just sent that seller an email asking him how can he have this card for sale when he already sold it in a BIN for $200.00? Did the purchaser back out?

I'll let you know what happens IF I hear from the seller. >>

Just heard back ... his email stated "I get a lot of them each month". Nothing else stated, that was it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I wrote him back and asked:

"The PSA certification number is the same on both auctions. Did the purchaser back out of the first one?"

Let's see how/if he responds.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.