Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

broke out 3 1955 recent psa 8s

got back an 8, 6 and evidence of trimming...F'in A

Comments

• Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    Sorry this happened to you. Football, or Baseball?
    Did you feel they were all locks to be bumped?
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭
    What were the cards?
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Bowman fb............f PSA
    no renewal forthcoming. HAVE A BATCH OF THE UGLIEST 8s YOU EVER SEEN and 8.5s that are SUBPAR......f" in BS by who submits them
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it's not what you submit, but who submits and how much.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    pics or werk
  • Options
    Why be greedy, IMO you should have been happy with the 8's you got from the start.
  • Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad also that this happened to you, but with the way PSA has been of late, I think if I had an 8 and thought it should be higher, I would just send in for review.
    PackManInNC
  • Options
    Sent in 160 card submission for reviews. Called and complained numerous times about length of turnaround time. Fianlly had someone actually attempt to push my order. Results went like this:
    1st 94 cards had 15-20 cards bumped to 8.5 or 9s. Last 66 cards: NONE. Now can these last 66 cards ever be submitted for a review. I'm sure the cert #s are now blackballed.

I've had enough of this foolishness.

Someone said they'd be happy with the 8s. C'mon...........when the only way to upgrade is getting 8.5 and 9s.....you gotta do it.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Scans would really help.
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if reviews are logged by serial number of the card?? So if you send in for a second review you are out of luck??

Thanks

Jeff
  • Options
    DONATO image

be careful what you think, thoughts like that could put you in the timeout CHAIR on these boards.

ALLTHOUGH I for one image

SKY
    The Sky Pilot

• Options
    new forms specifically ask for cert # of card.

• Options
    ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 823 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BS on whicH?? What "levels" am I wrong on??? I have flips to prove. Cards aren't back from psa yet to show scans.

I have absolutely nothing to gain with bs. I'm venting honest frustration. I didn't even get into the SGC crossover submissions. There's another batch of wasted $$$.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    If you are sending these all in for review what makes you so sure that the initial grader was wrong on the first grades?
  • Options
    Most cards were initially graded prior to the half point system .......so, in my opinion many were suitable for review for the 1/2 point upgrade. Plus, I have plenty of comparison cards already in PSDA 8.5 and 9 holders.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Cards arrived today. How do u post a scan?