Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Who will be the best out of the 2002 NBA Draft??

Post here!
Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
^^Bad Trader??^^
Neils Card World

Comments

• Options
    Just curious but.....WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE NOT TO PUT JAY WILLIAMS ON THERE???!?!????! LOL
  • Options
    Haha...where is Jay?

Well I like Rush on the Raptor's...he will fit in real nice there but Drew Gooden on the Grizz....that team is going to be real fun to watch.
    CB4
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    Didn't even notice that....my bad
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    no j-will or wagner but juan dixon ?
  • Options
    i didnt put him on there cuz he sucks my ball sack...lolimageimage.......there ya go!
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    Qyntel Woods....theres ya best image

LMMFAO@lafrentz

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    lol
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    No Wanger? He will be the best steal. What did he go at? 5?6? I'd take him before Dunleavy.

lantz
    #2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    Two best guys in the Draft
    Caron Butler - Maimi Heat
    Mike Dunleavy - Golden State Worriors'

Everyone is Bashing mike well everyone just hand them to me image
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    I think Dunleavy is way overrated!!!! Under things that make him a good player they said look at his dad. He has his dad's smile. Please!!!! His dad's smile is going to get the crap kicked out of it because he is to darn small!!!!!!!!
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City
  • Options
    SMALL??? Hes 6'10 230 when was that small?
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236

<< <i>no j-will or wagner but juan dixon ? >>

Dixon will be the best guard in the draft... mark my words... j-will is OVERRATED... yes i said O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D... Wagner will be a d@mn good player too, but NOBODY has the heart like Dixon does... i am prolly a little biased, but Dixon is the MAN!
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    this was a better draft than last yearz by far
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    jwill
    wagner
    co rookie of the year
  • Options
    Drew Goden will be by far the R.O.Y. Not saying that because he's a fan. because he will make the most impact!!! J-Will, I must say is a lil' overrated, but he's pretty good. And it's alos crap that he won the Wodden Award. I think Gooden should have. Dunleavy is OVERRATED by far..And Yao Ming is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to skinny or light to play with the big men inside the paint....

jus my 2 centsimage
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    WILCOX OR DIXON. GO TERPS!
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.