Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

**UPDATE** Re: Tubes/ singles 2009 ASE - See latest post to this thread

Sorry for all the craziness but I'm STILL TRYING - See New thread started by PutTogether.

INEED a HEAD COUNT & COMMITMENTS!

The latest:

Thursday 01-29-09

Guys, I'm getting tired of waiting. Slipgate, if you want a part of the box as partners with me - you certainly can AS CAN ANYONE ELSE THAT WILL COMMIT. If & when people give me a definite answer I will buy the thing outright, in public view where you ALL can see EXACTLY what I pay!

I am NOT one to fiddle _uck around. When I'm ready to pull the trigger I WILL without hesitation!

Shop all you care to but if I STOP everything else I'm doing to grab this bull by the horns, rest assured you ALL will see the deal as it is. This is NOT about making any Profit. All I ask is for commitment and sticking to your word. You'll get the coins at cost PLUS PP Fees & actual S/H and I definitely DO NOT have a problem posting the actual Invoice - provided I AM sent one! THE ONLY ALTERNATIV is a US Postal Money Order that the Post Office will cash. I HAVE MY REASONS FOR THIS!

Everything will be out in the open and on the up & up.

I am COUNTING on those who have given the definite go ahead. YOU ARE PRIVY TO FULL DISCLOSURE! The rest that are fottin' around just may miss out. I REFUSE to squabble over a few measley dollars.

Tomorrow - FRIDAY MORNING I am going to work the entire Morning on this. Whoever is with me - please declare!

Thank you,

One way or another I am GOING to obtain a BOX for ALL interested Parties AT THE LOWEST PRICE POSSIBLE

Comments

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    I'm very interested, but it depends on the price.imageimage
    Becky
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I should have them in hand by Tuesday Afternoon at which time I will have prices and be able to answer all your questions.image (Originally posted Monday but forgot it is a National Holiday!)image
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ordered 10 rolls thursday(2 week wait time on delivery), but could use some more again depending on price. They have been flying out of the store at a record pace!!!
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm very interested, but it depends on the price.imageimage >>

me too
  • Options
    ajbaumanajbauman Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm very interested, but it depends on the price.imageimage >>

me too >>

Buying £2 Britannias
  • Options
    Revised OP as I forgot Monday is a National Holiday and the USPS will NOT be working!

I'll provide particulars when I have them in hand, OK!

Thanx. image
  • Options
    johnperk747johnperk747 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭
    Did your coins/rolls come in and if so, do you have a "price" yet??
    I'm interested.
    Blessings
    John
  • Options
    Need half a roll if price is right.
  • Options

<< <i><< I'm very interested, but it depends on the price. >>[/Q
    LMK $$$ I need 1 or 2 for the Grandkids album image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Depending on price I might take one too
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    Price, Price, Price. BOOM What's the PRICE!!!!
    "It is what it is."
  • Options
    Yes, I'm interested too. I'm new to the forums, but have over 1k feedback on ebay (scott.e.brown - 100%) and 534 Paypal status. Thanks!
    "In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    Also interested in one or two for my albums depending on price, of course.

Come on BOOM! image

Lope
    Successful BST transactions:
    commoncents123, JrGMan2004, Coll3ctor (2), Dabigkahuna, BAJJERFAN, Boom, GRANDAM, newsman, cohodk, kklambo, seateddime, ajia, mirabela, Weather11am, keepdachange, gsa1fan, cone10
    -------------------------
  • Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭
    I might be in for a single if the price is right
  • Options
    Thank you for your interest. I DO appreciate it.

I've been literally swamped since Sunday & expect

to see what I can do for all of you when I make the

call Today, this afternoon, Thursday, 1-22-09.

Please pardon the 2 different threads as it was not
    at all done intentionally. I think you all know this already.

I'll see what sort of "deal" I can work for you guys as I
    will have to purchase the individual tubes from the local B&M.

Obviously, the more I buy the better price I'm likely to get.

Keep your fingers crossed guys. I'll do my Best! image

See my edited Opening Post. image
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt pay more than 315.00 becuase I could have bought several at this past weekend show at 315.00, but already ordered several rolls for the shop at 300.00
  • Options
    **Latest Update:**

Hi all.
    Just as soon as the proprietor returns I'll see what I can do.

He's one greedy, highly self-opinionated SOB and the only shot

I have at getting these at a good price, in bulk, is by throwing

down a stack of CASH Money. He will be back in a couple hours,

or so I'm told. I've driven 30 miles to get to him and he's not in.

I'll keep everyone posted. This is giving me one huge headache!

Back later, hopefully with GOOD News!

Regards,

BOOM ~
  • Options
    ** UPDTE**
    Well this is just lovely.

I wasted the whole day on a man that never showed up!

I'll try to get him again tomorrow- Cash in hand!

Sorry guys but I'm trying my best.

All I have on hand at present is a solitary tube.

I opened it and looked at the top 3 pieces and found

that they do not have a single mark on them ANYWHERE!

Till tomorrow- chin up !
  • Options
    LATEST*

In case you missed the revised first post, here's the deal.

Basically, I've wasted a LOT of Time & energy etc trying to procure tubes for you all at the best price possible.

No doubt you all could probably do just as well on your own BUT I will KEEP TRYING!

So - here's the latest:

Today I went back to his shop AGAIN, CASH IN HAND - and get this ...

he tells me that if he sells them AT COST ($16.96 per) & $1 profit per coin,

he'll let me have them CASH for $359 a tube!

I told him to keep them & now recall why I despise him so much.

Sorry - I tried! I'll continue to look for you & do the best I can!

I'll try elsewhere. Sorry this ddn't work out so well but I do have a few singles.

I bought a tube when originally posted (for $344, I think) yet today the best he
    can do - CASH IN HAND - is $359!

I DON'T THINK SO!

imageimage

BOOM ~image
  • Options
    **UPDATE**

I'm STILL TRYING to get tubes for all interested. As you've seen this thread develop I basically had to forget about going through my buddy, the local authorized distributor.

I obtained one tube at his best price of $344.Earlier that same day he quoted me a price that in hindsight I should have jumped on IMMEDIATELY. That price would have been approxinately $330. Anyway - he left the shop and in the course of browsing through his B&M I struck up a conversation with one of his employees (whom I had met up with at The Houston Money Show in December).

I asked HIM what the BEST possible price was and NATURALLY it was higher than what the Owner had quoted me so back comes the Owner and I tell him I'll take a tube but my buddy overheard and told him that he had quoted me a stupid price. At this point I tell the Owner, "That's NOT what you quoted me!" So now his previous BEST PRICE had moved (in the course of a half hour) some $1 or so MORE per coin. YOU GUYS WITH ME SO FAR?

So - I take the tube @ $344, come back here and start checking around and sure enough I found that he really (to no surprise) had done me NO favor for CASH MONEY but Hey, who's gonna gripe over $20 bucks, right - so I left with my tube, pleased as punch. So by then I was thinking of how I could get THE ABSOLUTE BEST PRICE for SEVERAL TUBES - CASH MONEY, right - so I called him back and sure enuff, his story changes AGAIN! Now he wants EVEN MORE. I thanked him, hung up, came here and gace you all the sad information.

HANG IN THERE GUYS. So, over the weekend I'm approached by a fellow forum member who tells me he can get a box NOW. SEE DETAILS HERE

OK - so now, here's the deal! As of this moment, refer to his new thread because as he explains quite succinctly, all we want to do is help everybody out. Thus far it's been one huge pain in the neck BUT, for those interested, we are going to do this for you AT COST - BUT I NEED some COMMITMENTS, OK!? So, if you would, please refer to the NEW thread started by our fellow forum member and COMMIT either HERE, THERE or BOTH PLACES.

If we are going to do this - LET's DO IT!

That's it,

BOOM ~
  • Options
    Just in case you missed the revised opening post, here it is AGAIN!

Guys, I'm getting tired of waiting. Slipgate, if you want a part of the box as partners with me - you certainly can AS CAN ANYONE ELSE THAT WILL COMMIT. If & when people give me a definite answer I will buy the thing outright, in public view where you ALL can see EXACTLY what I pay!

I am NOT one to fiddle _uck around. When I'm ready to pull the trigger I WILL without hesitation!

Shop all you care to but if I STOP everything else I'm doing to grab this bull by the horns, rest assured you ALL will see the deal as it is. This is NOT about making any Profit. All I ask is for commitment and sticking to your word. You'll get the coins at cost PLUS PP Fees & actual S/H and I definitely DO NOT have a problem posting the actual Invoice - provided I AM sent one! THE ONLY ALTERNATIV is a US Postal Money Order that the Post Office will cash. I HAVE MY REASONS FOR THIS!

Everything will be out in the open and on the up & up.

I am COUNTING on those who have given the definite go ahead. YOU ARE PRIVY TO FULL DISCLOSURE! The rest that are fottin' around just may miss out. I REFUSE to squabble over a few measley dollars.

Tomorrow - FRIDAY MORNING I am going to work the entire Morning on this. Whoever is with me - please declare!

Thank you,

One way or another I am GOING to obtain a BOX for ALL interested Parties AT THE LOWEST PRICE POSSIBLE