Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB or trade for 1958 Topps graded Baseball

Hi Everyone~

I am trying to put a graded set of 1958 Topps baseball together and need lots of cards. I have lots of nice graded and ungraded cards for trade or looking to purchase as well. Please contact me here or PM me. You can also email me at valiantmann@yahoo.com. Thanks for checking out this post and look forward to hearing from everyone! Thanks~

EARL

Comments

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭
    I have a few extra PSa 7's and maybe a few 8's. I used to collect them, but now am collecting elsewhere.

What grades are you looking for?
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    I started out as a base of 7's and 8's, but may include 6's if needed. What do you have and what do you need to get for them?
  • Options
    Can I see it? What else would you offer. I know it isn't much, but it's a nice 6 and its a common player.

-Ryan
    -Ryan
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Earl, you should have a PM from me with some 58's for sale, please let me know if that is not the case, I'm wondering if my PM is flaky.

Thanks Earl!

-Tom
  • Options
    Hi Tom~

I got your PM - I have returned my proposal to you. Please look it over and tell me what you think. I'm willing to work hard on coming to terms so we are both happy! Thanks~

EARL

• Options
    Hi Ryan~

Sorry for the delay! I sent you a PM with my reply. Here's a scan of the Doby!

Thanks again~

EARL
  • Options
    I would venture to say if graded would be a 3 or 4
  • Options
    Hi Ryan~

Can I see a scan of the 58 donovan? I am interested in purchasing it. Thanks ~ EARL
  • Options
    Here is a scan of the Donovan Card.

-Ryan
    -Ryan
  • Options
    Thanks Ryan for the scan. The card is a little too off center for what I need. Thanks for your help!

EARL
  • Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    I've got $'s 119, 456, and 473 in PSA 8, and 293 in PSA 7.

Let me know if you need any of those.
  • Options
    Hi MooseDog~

I sent you a PM yesterday about those 1958 Topps. I would be interested in seeing scans and your asking price per card! Thanks you~

EARL
  • Options
    Hey Earl

Hows the weather over here? Any luck on the 58's?

John
  • Options
    Hey John ~

I like it here! More action, lots more going on. I actually met a great guy here who traded/sold me 24 graded 1958 Topps! It was a perfect deal for me. The only thing is that I'm going to have to lower my grades some on commons for my registered set. Before I bought the 58 AS Mantle, everything was at a SGC 84 level - now I have considered leveling the grades off from 5 on up. I did sell some Football HOF autos here as well!
  • Options
    Glad to see your gaining some ground on your set.