Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What is on your ebay watch list?

Yeah, probably a taboo subject for many but Im bored out of my skull right now.
If you outbid me then more power to you...
1953 Topps Feller psa/dna

1953 Bowman Walter Evers psa/dna

1965 Topps Carlton psa 6.5

It's not everything but just a couple of things that I will bid on but probably wont win cuz I wont bid too high on them.

Comments

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Only two active items:

A. An older long sleeve John Terry Chelsea jersey from eBay UK....

and

2. A 2005 Donruss Ben Sheets Stat Line that I've been waiting 3 months for the price to drop.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny you mentioned it Barry, I just cleaned up my Ebay watch list that had about 50 items in it, alot of times I will be having a few beers before heading out and happen across something that I dont want to forget about so I watch it but it gets mixed up with all the other items anyways image

I check everyday for Vintage Football and lately there is so little that Im actually looking for I dont need to watch any of them.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Wow, you have nearly completed all your vintage FB sets? image

Is it me or has quality vintage auction style just gone to the crapper? Are there no auctions because people arent getting what they want for the cards in addition to the higher ebay fees? Are people just sick of ebay?

At one time I could easily fill up my 100 max...now, for sports cards, its about 10
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow, you have nearly completed all your vintage FB sets? image >>

Ha I Wish! Im trying to stay FOCUSED on my 52's but litterally there is like 1 or 2 up for bid right now that Im interested in, the rest are very high BIN's.
  • Options
    68 items...usually its full and i have to decide what i want to take off...

everything from rookies, vintage, autos, tiffanys, memorabilia...the list never ends...
  • Options
    i dont mind sharing things i am watching but not buying..but heck if i am going to provide links to stuff i plan on bidding on....lol

a few things i am watching

more

more

more

• Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 1965 Carlton is one dam nice 6.5
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    some things in life are just plain irresponsible to pass up......

like this
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Have you heard their new lead singer? The dude from Philippines? A GREAT story how he became the lead singer. He sounds exactly like Steve Perry..maybe even better which is hard to believe!
  • Options
    On my Watch list are NY Yankees Team signed baseballs.

A-Rod single signed game used baseballs

Jeter single signed game used baseballs

Jeter and A-Rod Game used baseballs

Anything autographed by Neil Peart of RUSH <~~~ hard to find !

He is a kind of obscure guy, keeps to himself and is known to not sign too many things .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------