Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1983 Pacific Baseball Legends

Any one have any info on these? I found 2 boxes while I was going thru some stuff.
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I will consider your request for information--however, you will have to send me cards #6, #7, and #48 to gain the wisdom.image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I use to have a set that looked like those but they were 1980-83 Cramer Sports Baseball Legends which can be found in the Standard Catalog. Pacific had a 1988 Baseball Legends but they look nothing like 1980-83. I think the flip is wrong on the auction that you're looking at.
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    Classic "Collector Issue" just like TCMA, etc. Sold as a set in card shows for under $10 all through the 1980-90s

Will never be worth more than a couple $$, if that.
  • Options
    The BOXES I have have no date on them but the bottom of the box has 4 cards that look like the card pictured in the link. I think Cramer became Pacific hense the name confusion. Mike
  • Options
  • Options
    Consecutively numbered, this set was issued over a period of four years by Cramer Sports Promotions, the forerunner of today's Pacific card company. Sold in wax packs and measuring the standard 2-1/2" x 3-1/2", the cards have a sepia-toned photo on front with a black frame. In the background is a weathered wooden slat design with the player's name on the hanging board beneath. The borders are dull yellow. Backs are printed in brown and include a few personal data, career stats and a career summary. Cards 1-30 were issued in 1980; #31-60 in 1981; #61-90 in 1982; and #90-124 in 1983. Cards #121-124 were issued on the 1983 wax box. - 2006 Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards, 15th Edition