Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

what's the most amount of cards you have for one player?

not counting doubles, what is the most amount of DIFFERENT cards you have for one player? and who's the player?

(as you can see from my sig line, mine is...)

Stephen Davis - 296
imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    i have $400 dollars in kobe
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    lol... not trying to be rude, but i was asking how MANY Kobe's you have... i hate it when people collect cards for value, so that's why i asked the question the way i did... sorry if i sound like a d^ck, i was just clarifying my question...
  • Options
    no prob i have 127 kobes
  • Options
    CariconCaricon Posts: 819 ✭✭
    I've never really counted how many cards of a player I have. Most of my cards are sorted
    by year,set,and number and put in order in 5000 count boxed. I have all my inserts/GU each
    in a top loader, and in a nice wood dresser. I know I have around 75,000 to 80,000 cards
    all baseball. I do think the most I have of one player would be Frank Thomas. I seemed to
    pull a lot of his cards and inserts, and just keep buying some lots now and then.
  • Options
    I don't collect regular cards of players anymore, only certified autos.

The player I have the most of is Baron Davis with a total of 103 certified autos (No UCLA Uniforms) and of course they aren't all different.
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    I have around 450 different Kobe's. image
  • Options
    Had over 100 R.Sandberg cards before I stopped collecting him (including '97 Pacific Silver--67 made-- that I bought for $1 at a flea market) image

P.S. Also bought a '97 Pacific Silver Piazza (67 made) for $1 image
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    I have 523 commons/inserts of Shaq, 14 GU and 2 auto's image
  • Options
    I HAVE 806 GRIFFEYS INCLUDING DUBBLES,EVERY RC AND LIKE 5 GAME USED BV $1000-2500
    REFS,-EPAG64-BAIRD34-RepresentCards-CARDINYOU-JRCCRUM-hip9161-
    MIKEFROMCHESTER-BONDSBOY25-SKIVERMONT3-LITTLECRUM-SPORTSGU247-BUD-TAYLOR28JAG-
    DPSPORTS-BRADLEY25-echoboy202-RockTheMic13-
    AND MORE JUST DON'T REMEMBER WHO

HAVENT GOT CARDS FROM THESE PEOPLE IN 2 MONTHS

WARDOG276-TONY HENSON
    BILLABONGDUDE083-BRANDON JOSEPH
    JASON KATCHER
  • Options
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

THiTo said "NOT COUNTING DOUBLES"
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    I'm not counting doubles..
  • Options
    Was referring to baseballman
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    vince carter i have so far is 28 game used,17 rc's,7 auto's,128 reg and inserts cards image
    currently looking for nice football gu/auto's
    proud member of traders retreat
    refs on cu
    duncangal
    epag64
    thematrix31
    Clippers21Fan
    BECKETTSUCKS
    SPORTSGUY247
    nascar20
    vittleboy
    sonicsfan
    ahendi
    speedmaster
    kls23
    ljmaya
    scoutdawg
    brettnc
    bud
    samsgirl
    dirtmonkey
    vincesanity
    bigshane
    Quasar31
    ahendi
    nbasteve
    knicks644
    49ersfan
    haliguy
    drock
  • Options
    Vince Carter about 50-60 cards, over $400
    References-hip9161,Danotorious,mik,mtgrinch,donniebaseball23,jeffo81,whitetornado,epag64, weasel510
  • Options
    i have about 500 joe dumars incudeing 3 1/1s 38 autos and tons of other stuff i wish i coulfd count doubles lol.
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    As of today, I have 1,002 Tim cards, not counting doubles. I know, I am a Tim-aholic, and proud of it! image Always looking for that one I need!!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    that one u need? u mean u actually have 1,002 different Duncan cards and u need MORE?!?! imageimage
  • Options
    I have to count doub;es, 'cause my player is so obscure. Me and my girl have 187 Todd macculloch cards, a signed ball, a signed hat, a signed 8x10, and a d floor tile. I am not joking. If anyone has any of his cards, we want them!
  • Options
    collect all Donovan Mcnabb/Theo Fleury cards
  • Options
    that many huh?
  • Options
    RockTheMic13RockTheMic13 Posts: 257 ✭✭
    over 1000 different dan marino cards (but i still dont have his auto...$&*^*&*)

and over 100 different willie mcgee cards (he has 119 total)

and about 225 different amos zereoue cards (he only has about 265 different cards...including all of his 1/1s....so about 225/240 or so not including 1/1s)
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Miles McBride (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), Alek Manoah (MLB), John Means (MLB), etc.
  • Options
    256+ kobes not including doubles bv$1200+
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options
    I was nearing about 420 in Jason Williams, then I dealt him away. Without really collecting one player i've built up a pretty good John Stockton, Karly Malone, and Scottie Pippen collection with about 60 of each... Also, I have about 40 Jordan's (mostly cheap inserts and base cards).
    Kings in 2005
    Giants in 2006
    49ers in 2006

NOR CAL TO THE MAX
  • Options
    For all you Kobe and Carter collectors- check my page
    I have quite a few of each
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    114 Raefs. 1 signed jersey. 2 GJs. 2 Non-signed jerseys!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    500+ marions including over 70 game used/autos/and personally signed items

-Josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    this is sad but i Collect Hockey RC's and i have 5/6 Blackburns made the one BASE card i'm missing is the auto'ed SPA rookie......
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    I had, during the winter, roughly 500-600 Chipper Jones cards. From numerous rookies, I also had atleast 1 of each rookie graded, 12 gu'ed(3 patches), and 5 autos. I starting trading/selling them away, and now have about 100 rookies and 2 autos.
  • Options
    I am just now starting to collect a few players. Mainly Eddie Robinson and Mike Miller, Mostly E-Rob. I only have 12 E-Robs (10 rookies) and I have 20 Mike Millers, 2 Autos, and 6 Game Used, including his SPx rc, which once I got it I sort of stopped collecting him. I probably have the most cards of MJ though at about 100 or so, nothing that great mostly just commons. Just another post were I take a simple subject and turn it into an essay. Lol, Chris.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    maccolugh? u mean that bum who played for the sixers? lol jp he was good and is now for the nets
  • Options
    2,077 Iverson cards
    512 Jason Kidd cards
    201 Kevin garnett cards
    188 Nick Van exel cards
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    2,077???????????????????????

holy sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... anyways, Mike, i am now a proud member of CE... thanks man!!!!
  • Options
    118 different Desmond Masons for his first 2 years of NBA... 137 total of him (including dupes)
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    i have 150 kobe including autos and jerseys
    Kobe is the best! dont playa hate congratulate BIATCH!

REFS: pugsley ... more to come =)
  • Options
    jbugsjbugs Posts: 1,708
    ive got about 400 different barrys. tons of cards of other players, but he was the only one i was collecting.
  • Options
    70 or so iversons
    30 or so Randolphs (more coming tho :-D)
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    now you know how much trouble i have trying to get Joyce {duncangal} a card she dosent have. i have a bunch of marino cards how many i have no idea. bout 5 nice auto`s and some killer game used
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S