Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for cards from the early to mid 1960's

Hello everyone .... Brand new to this sight! In need of some cards to finish some sets. See link below for a glimpse of me and the cards I'm looking for. List is a little dated but close enough for now. Willing to trade or buy at a decent price.

want list

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. I am a 62 topps guy too, but didn't have any doubles on your list. Good luck!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    I have the following 63 fleer -21,30,37,62-cards are in nr codition and nicely centered- LMK if your interested Thanks Scott
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome Mike. I think I'm down to only needing 5 cards and I'll be done with the basic '62 set ..... Whew that ones been a long drawn out affair!

I guess I forgot to mention that most cards I'm looking for are usually in the Ex -Ex+ range without creases. Open for about anything really except for junkers.

Also would like to say that I have "extras" that range from 1952 to 1972 but 80 - 90 % are from 1961 to '65 with some from '68. Most are Topps with some Bowmans from the mid 50's. The earlier years .... as a rule of thumb are in G to VG condition.

Never had any cards graded but do have a lot of cards that I would say would rate Ex. I do have cards (1961 - 165 ... and some other cards from other years) that would go near NrMt ..... IMO. .....

Anyway .... I'm ecstatic about finding an actual place where there are actual vintage collectors!
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    make sure you turn you pm thing on...
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards, and yes, you'll have a lot of vintage guys here to talk with.

I've been helping a bunch of guys here fill in their vintage sets with a "set builders" thread I started, so if you like, click on this Link and see if anything there works for you.

Almost all the guys here are knowledgeable and helpful, so you should enjoy your time here.
  • Options
    He's an old hippie and he don't know what to do, should he hang on to the old; should he grab on to the new...
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Wow! Think I'm going to like this site.......... I've been signed on to other sites for a couple years and I've all ready had more contacts here in just the few days I've been here than any of the others. Feel like a kid in a candy store.

Guess I'm going to have to get to work and finish my list of "extras"!

THANKS for the welcome guys!
  • Options
    In re to 1965 Topps, I have the following: everything through the 400's except 202, 240, 246, 261,273, 385, 395, 406, 411, 414, 437, 449, 455, 465, 466, 467, 477, and 497. Also have 548, 552, 561, 562. All of these cards would be exmt - nmmt or better. If you are still interested, I will figure a package price.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,798 ✭✭✭✭✭