Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1957 topps master set for sale

Hello im considering selling my 1957 master set its 99.75 complete . Its # 3 on the registry under the master sets its called the silver collection. Please pm offers if interested or email quiks57set@aol.com Thanks Jeff
Always Buying & Collecting 1957 Topps Baseball 1914 cj,s 1978 bb and any Hof bb

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, nice set. Link.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Thanks for the link!
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    PM me with a price.

Thanks,

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    Hey Quik,

Just checked out your set on the PSA website.

How long did it take you to complete this baby?

Did you have these cards "raw" and then submit them to PSA or did you buy them already "slabbed"?

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure that a high end set like this will spark a lot of interest.

Jim
    Buyer and Seller of PSA graded Baseball Cards from 1900-1980.

Check out my ebay auctions listed under seller ID: jeej
  • Options
    Hey Ron i was hopeing for some offers but since everyone wants a price ill have to come up with one and get back to you>
    Hey Jim, the set took me about 7 years most were from ebay some from mastro and some from the big card shows in chicago. Also plenty of trades> thanks for the interest Jeff
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Jeff:

That is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING set. Why not complete (there is a PSA 8 #304 Joe Cunningham on eBay that ends tonight) then run it through one of the auction houses. A complete Master set in high grade would command a nice premium. Or...you could send it to me for safe-keeping until you decide. If you would like, I will buy the last card for you and then it could be OUR set...image

Let us know what you are looking to get out of it. It really is an incredible set!!

Mike
  • Options
    Thanks Mike i did just finish the set with #304 a bin for $75! i had been at 100% but sold #304 in a 9. Anyways like i said i was fishing for some offers but since i have not one ill try to come up with a price. Thanks again to all.. I also do have plenty dupes if you have a want list lmk Jeff I would also love opinions if i do go with a auction house Mastro is the way to go? Thanks again
  • Options
    Jeff,
    Awesome collection no matter what cards you collect. You have only one card in the set with more than 31 cards graded higher. This is a tremendous feat! Very nice. I am not a "57" guy, but this thing is outstanding. Great job. Novice collectors can't imagine all the hours of looking, calling sellers, buying raw cards and packaging and sending to PSA for grading, etc. Really enjoyed looking through your set. Best of luck with the sale.

Coach Tom
    Always interested in Hank Aaron items-currently buying Aaron OPC singles or lots-graded or raw.
  • Options
    SpahnfanSpahnfan Posts: 412 ✭✭
    PM sent.
    Registry sets:
    1954 Topps BB
    1955 Bowman BB
    1956 Topps Super BB
    1957 Topps BB
    1969 Topps BB
    1984 Donruss BB
    1961 Fleer W.S. Pennants
    1960-62 Fleer Team Logo Decals Run
  • Options
    Nice Set. Good Luck with the sale. Do you have a double of #317 Giants Team?
  • Options
    I was gonna PM an offer but after noticing that the great Ron Burgundy was in the sweepstakes I decided to pull out. Ron Burgundy is right up with the big time players such as Levi and Kit. I cant compete with the big boys.........Nice set and I hope you do well with it..
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Great set! Good luck with the sale!

Do you happen to have any PSA 6s or 7s available from the set? image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    What are you looking to get for the set?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice set!
  • Options
    Wow what a week. Thanks for the replys on my set ! My grandma got sick and passed we bury her today! She was the best! Anyways when i was a kid i found some 57's in her house and from than on always wanted a complete set of that year. Well in my dreams i never would have thought i would actually put such a nice one together. Now after some thought i decided to keep my set in honor of grandma. By the way the original cards found are not in the set but are still my best cards. Thanks to all again for nice words on my set. Jeff.
  • Options
    Jojowest i think i do have a dupe Giants team psa 8. Ill Pm when you get a chance Jeff
  • Options
    Jeff, sorry about your loss.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    bluemarlinbluemarlin Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear of your loss.On a lighter side good to hear you are keeping your set I can only imagine
    how much time and effort went into collecting over a 7 year period.

Jake